The Hideout

PAGE 200!!!The Hideout is out of control!!!Congrats and thank you to everyone! :club:
Dude I sent you a PM earlier about the front pageI'm headed out for the night boys.. bbl
Wow! I just noticed I have a bunch of new messages. Thanks for the heads up! 8)
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'll be taking care of the front page updates tomorrow night! PM me if you have any particular requests :club:

I just successfully defended my title against rsm.I played like hell but caught a bit in a few keys spots to stay afloateither way.. THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!
rsm cant catch a break
damn straight...my top pair or two little pair kept getting rivered by his trips or over pair :x i'm out for the night as well...homegame has been switched to my place, so i'll be back (maybe) around 4 or 5:00-ish
I just successfully defended my title against rsm.I played like hell but caught a bit in a few keys spots to stay afloateither way.. THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!
rsm cant catch a break
damn straight...my top pair or two little pair kept getting rivered by his trips or over pair :x i'm out for the night as well...homegame has been switched to my place, so i'll be back (maybe) around 4 or 5:00-ish
c ya. Tomorrow's another day.
rsm cant catch a break
Later bro!!
I'll be taking care of the front page updates tomorrow night! PM me if you have any particular requests :club:
Can you move me up? :D
Name your spot :D

I am quickly learning that there is a reason I don't usually play Omaha-8..... :?

Just messin. But maybe you should list the regulars by appearance and list the page they entered. Just an idea.
Just messin. But maybe you should list the regulars by appearance and list the page they entered. Just an idea.
I like this idea, as I was the first person other than golden to post in here!
Hey...When is the next time I play HU and against who? Could someone please let me know. Thanks! :club:
I dont think it has been decided yet, but i dont have my bracket on this computer...i will definately PM you as soon as i know tho...by the way, thanks for stickying us lol
Yeah, theres a bunch of others, but they aren't regulars.
ya, i dont think you should be on the front page unless you are one of the regs
yeah, yeah.Anyone see the Slam Dunk contest tonight?
I basically keep the regulars on the front page - as for the order and what page they began posting on, that would take a bit of work. I'll check it out - right now I just have to catch up on avatars and titles :club:
I basically keep the regulars on the front page - as for the order and what page they began posting on, that would take a bit of work. I'll check it out - right now I just have to catch up on avatars and titles :club:
you dont need to worry about getting us in a specific order...its not really that big of a deal...