The Hideout

Seriously guys, sorry it took so long... I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller.
That one may not work man - you may get shit about the nipples...
seriously? I've seen a lot more racy crap than that in this thread.
you haven't though..there's never been nudity .. we've come reeeal close to the line, but never crossed itodds are theyre gonna say that's crossing it
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

What is this "tourny" you speak of?
okay we are having a headsup play money double elimination bracket style tourney for play money and bragging rights...all who are interested PM the official hideout tournament director. (me)it will start on the weekend, and it will be on FCP/pokerroomim out
Later 76!

I was upset that I missed the match, so I decided to play an SnG. But the ones I wanted wouldn't fill up - so I am currently playing a 5 card draw ring game LOLIt's kinda fun

Seriously guys, sorry it took so long... I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller.
That one may not work man - you may get shit about the nipples...
Seriously? I've seen a lot more racy crap than that in this thread. If you think I should change it though, I will. You're the man, I'm the newbie.
Thanks bro - we're just trying to save you hassle. And CDub is right - we have never crossed the nipple line.
I was upset that I missed the match, so I decided to play an SnG. But the ones I wanted wouldn't fill up - so I am currently playing a 5 card draw ring game LOLIt's kinda fun
i really wish pokerroom had 2-7 draw
You know what I just figured out?5 card is not my game.
You know what I just figured out?5 card is not my game.
LOL I dont think straight 5 card is anyone's game except maybe mike caro
0019kh.jpgA little celebration for my win tonight :wink: I should go to bed but I'm not tired at all :?
since were all cool here ill be honest...im not digging this pic...dont know seems to courtney love for me...eh i know you got better ones

5 card wasn't happening so I am jumping into a 20-man SnG.

0019kh.jpgA little celebration for my win tonight :wink: I should go to bed but I'm not tired at all :?
since were all cool here ill be honest...im not digging this pic...dont know seems to courtney love for me...eh i know you got better ones
yeah.. it is kinda and i think thats the point.. but the fact that it's her, and you know shes not usually like that makes it hot
BTW CW - many congrats on your win! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm going to need some time alone with these Kelly Clarkson pics....

she is a pain in the ass to find pics for since she isn't in a whole lot of real magazines and stuff...i found a great site with tons of pics but it wont let you direct link.. so i'm stock piling for future posts :club:

Nice. I had to take time to change the sig a bit. The blog is ready but I haven't in it yet. I got pwned in my first SnG and I have moved to a limit HE SnG...

Nice. I had to take time to change the sig a bit. The blog is ready but I haven't in it yet. I got pwned in my first SnG and I have moved to a limit HE SnG...
heh niceI have to check out your blog soon..btw.. was that you that commented in mine? I got a comment from somone i didnt recognize
heh niceI have to check out your blog soon..btw.. was that you that commented in mine? I got a comment from somone i didnt recognize
Not yet - I gotta finish up reading it tomorrow.I'll be on all day. Probably get the rest of the first post updates done too.You hanging for a while, Cdub?Later Power!