The Hideout

What the FUCK was going on here?  I don;t need people coming here and gaying up my thread.  We went over 90 pages without any bullshit.  So here's my two cents:I don't care who started it or whatever - keep the petty shit OUT of the Hideout.  That is to everyone involved. :x  I'll be on for the rest of the night - let's play some SnGs.
Monkey is at fault and I agree with what ya said.
I'm at fault? Everything was fine until he posted shit for no other reason than to get a reaction. Well, he got a reaction. I was making a point that if he leaves well enough alone then everything can be fine. He is the one that chose to stir the pot.And Golden, get off your high horse; nobody "owns" a thread! LMAO
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I figure it's against the rules to post nude photos, can you link to them if you make a note?
Keep the clothes on in the The Hideout - and I would advise against the links. Let's keep it clean here.
Being naked can be very clean... aka showering. But this does kill my ability to win this argument as I found a picture of her tattoo. And she is looking very skanky.
I think the tat is sexy down there. And don't call the Hideout girl a skank!!
I didn't actually say that she was a skank, but rather LOOKED like a skank. And by the fact that there are a lot of nude photos of her on the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY, and zero of Courtney Friel... that does help my argument of skankery.
Shana is one of the most beutiful women on the planet. Courtney Friel has no nude photos because she's a prude, ugly, little bitch. Otherwise, she would definatly have nude pics.
What the FUCK was going on here?  I don;t need people coming here and gaying up my thread.  We went over 90 pages without any bullshit.  So here's my two cents:I don't care who started it or whatever - keep the petty shit OUT of the Hideout.  That is to everyone involved. :x  I'll be on for the rest of the night - let's play some SnGs.
I'm at fault? Everything was fine until he posted shit for no other reason than to get a reaction. Well, he got a reaction. I was making a point that if he leaves well enough alone then everything can be fine. He is the one that chose to stir the pot.And Golden, get off your high horse; nobody "owns" a thread! LMAO
We stopped argueing about this a long time ago...quit it.
It's over dig, let it go. No one here is going to argue with you.
I figure it's against the rules to post nude photos, can you link to them if you make a note?
Keep the clothes on in the The Hideout - and I would advise against the links. Let's keep it clean here.
Being naked can be very clean... aka showering. But this does kill my ability to win this argument as I found a picture of her tattoo. And she is looking very skanky.
I think the tat is sexy down there. And don't call the Hideout girl a skank!!
I didn't actually say that she was a skank, but rather LOOKED like a skank. And by the fact that there are a lot of nude photos of her on the INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY, and zero of Courtney Friel... that does help my argument of skankery.
Shana is one of the most beutiful women on the planet. Courtney Friel has no nude photos because she's a prude, ugly, little censored. Otherwise, she would definatly have nude pics.
She doesn't look half as good naked as Shana does, thats why.
Shana is one of the most beutiful women on the planet. Courtney Friel has no nude photos because she's a prude, ugly, little censored. Otherwise, she would definatly have nude pics.
She doesn't look half as good naked as Shana does, thats why.
Not to mention she's a prude ugly skank.Go to ShanaHiatt.org. You'll love it.

Signing off for awhile to play at the hideout table, come join us!Back later....

What a nice smile:shana_hiatt.jpg
screen.jpgI'm not saying Shana is ugly... obviously she's not, but damn. I just don't see how you think she's better.
Signing off for awhile to play at the hideout table, come join us!Back later....
Where is this table located?
Just for the record; it is possible to discuss something without arguing.Seen teneight around?   :club:  :D  :D  :D
No, I havnt.
Hey Custom,Teneight has been banned from the forums.Thanks,Gov
And Shanna is hotter!
pokerroom:redsoxrule24's HE 10-10 NL
it works best on FCP ive heard.type in "hideout" in the request box
pokerroom:redsoxrule24's HE 10-10 NL
it works best on FCP ive heard.type in "hideout" in the request box
what request box?
Just for the record; it is possible to discuss something without arguing.Seen teneight around?   :club:  :D  :D  :D
No, I havnt.
And Shanna is hotter!
Is that some kind of joke?
No, I havnt.
And Shanna is hotter!
Is that some kind of joke?
No! I really do think she's hotter.