The Hideout

You go ahead and report me.  Teneight posted that shit in the army thread first.  He wanted a reaction and he got one.  He then comes back after I posted in here and posted 40 in a row and tried to make it look like I started this shit.  He seems to like to start up shit.  So be it.
Teneight != this thread. If you want to get back at him, go hijack his thread.
Teneight does not equal this thread. Golden started this thread, so it's his thread. Teneights thread was the OTC4Life thing. You can post censored in that one.
!= means does not equal. Teneight has his own thread for all his so called cool and funny stuff, so why not get back at him there?
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You go ahead and report me.  Teneight posted that shit in the army thread first.  He wanted a reaction and he got one.  He then comes back after I posted in here and posted 40 in a row and tried to make it look like I started this shit.  He seems to like to start up shit.  So be it.
Teneight != this thread. If you want to get back at him, go hijack his thread.
Teneight does not equal this thread. Golden started this thread, so it's his thread. Teneights thread was the OTC4Life thing. You can post censored in that one.
!= means does not equal. Teneight has his own thread for all his so called cool and funny stuff, so why not get back at him there?
My bad, I didn't understand you. Your right.
just messing around, but youknow the army members. they think they own this place
I guess. Let's try to keep out of their thread because we now see they can't take a joke. Or use a different sn when doing it. :wink:

I, for one, just learned that Phil Hellmuth can burn people.Check out what he wrote about Anne:

If Daniel and Annie ever had a heads-up challenge match, Daniel would be a huge overdog. I mean, Annie has to be the underdog. In fact, some people would say Annie's always the dog. Woof woof Annie. You're a dog.
this was a good post. i'd like to add that in addition to being the underdog, annie is probably also used to being under truck drivers. :club:
just messing around, but youknow the army members. they think they own this place
I guess. Let's try to keep out of their thread because we now see they can't take a joke. Or use a different sn when doing it. :wink:
I don't really make it a point to post here--I've never actually done it, but I wanted to comment on this. It's not the inability to take a joke, it's the fact that it's so insanely juvenile and retarded. The agreement, and it had worked just fine up until just a little bit ago, was 'we don't post in your thread, you don't post in ours,' right? So who violated that agreement first?So, then Teneight, for no real apparent reason, other than to draw attention to himself, posts that picture twice. Whatever, doesn't bother me. I found it kinda funny.But, then to get pissed when Monkey does the same, and post over 70 freakin' pictures in the span of about 20 minutes, for the simple reason of "Well you did it to our thread.." is just stupid. "He started it," and "He kept doing it so I came in here to do it.." Is fucking dumb.I thought it was dumb that Monkey came in here and did it. I think it's dumb that Teneight went into the Army thread and did it. It has nothing to do with anyone "thinking they own this place." It has to do with a level of immaturity that someone would be sitting there with nothing better to do than to go bother people he knows don't like him--after he had agreed to leave them alone if he was left alone. I haven't said a fucking word to Teneight for a few weeks now--doesn't stop him from popping into threads and commenting on posts I make. That's the issue. It's not an Army vs. Hideout deal. It's a deal where Immaturity < Ignoring people--and that goes for both sides. Monkey was just as at fault for posting all that shit in here.

Teneight posted that gay pic in the army thread and monkey decided he was going to do the same thing here just 20X more then he also posted that big red arrow 100X here and teneight posted that arrow 100x in the army thread. Confused?