The Hideout

I HAD just won 2000 with AK vs. A10 all in but lost 450 of it when i raised with A10 got a call from KQ and he hit a Q. Then I bet big with 66 on a 10102 board but I should've considered that a guy would limp with KK so I lost 1k there. Then I just limped with 88 but hit nothing. Back down to 9215. Still doing very good. 37th out of 291 people.
Patience my friend.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Update time! Blinds are at 150/300 guy in MP moved all in for 1400 and I thought I was in a coinflip and willing to take a race so I called with 77 and a limper also called and my hand held up!I have 13940 right now and am in 35th position out of 205 people.

I just read one of the funniest things:Oops! - Bush Unaware Mikes Were Still OnBy Associated PressSat Feb 11, 9:08 AMCAMBRIDGE, Md. - The eavesdropping tables were turned on President Bush on Friday. The president apparently believed he was speaking privately when he talked about listening in without a warrant on domestic communications with suspected al-Qaida terrorists overseas. But reporters were the ones doing the listening in this time.The incident happened at a House Republican retreat. After six minutes of public remarks by the president, reporters were ushered out. "I support the free press, let's just get them out of the room," Bush said, intending to speak behind closed doors with fellow Republicans and take lawmakers' questions.When reporters left, Bush spoke about the National Security Agency program that he authorized four years ago and which has drawn criticism from Democrats and Republicans alike.However, the microphones stayed on for a few minutes. That allowed journalists back at the White House to eavesdrop on Bush's defense of the eavesdropping. His private statements were basically no different from what he's said in public."I want to share some thoughts with you before I answer your questions," Bush began. "First of all, I expect this conversation we're about to have to stay in the room. I know that's impossible in Washington."He was right.

WELCOME TO 2000 POSTS!!! WOOT!! WOOT!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I busted teneights ass.the last hand I smooth called him twice on the flop and turn with top pair, then he moved all in with Q hi.  I called.
smooth called with ace/ weak kicker? haha. seriously, your game isnt that strong..you make a lot of mistakes when playing with 3+ players. if you want..we can play real money to see if you will over bet each pot then? highly doubt it...or call me down for all your stack with a weak hand...when its real money, you wouldnt be making half the plays you made in our game. gg thoughteneight
I busted teneights ass.the last hand I smooth called him twice on the flop and turn with top pair, then he moved all in with Q hi.  I called.
smooth called with ace/ weak kicker? haha. seriously, your game isnt that strong..you make a lot of mistakes when playing with 3+ players. if you want..we can play real money to see if you will over bet each pot then? highly doubt it...or call me down for all your stack with a weak hand...when its real money, you wouldnt be making half the plays you made in our game. gg thoughteneight
your right i made a ton of mistakes yesterday when we were playing with 3+, but i also played like crap the entire time.

OOOOOH YEEEEAH!! Blinds at 200/400 and there was one limper I was in MP and i raised to 1600 to try and steal 600 chips but to my dismay the bb and the limper both called me. Flop: Kd 8s 5s The bb bets out 400 and the limpers calls. I thought the bb was very weak and completely missed the flop and the limer had a small pair so I raised to 3600 with A high!! I was risking 1/3 of my chips on a complete bluff and they both folded!! So now I have 19640 and I'm 30th in chips with 136 to go with 40 places paying out.

for on heads up match? please...just replay the way you played...lots of learning to do
ill play you as much as you want dude. quite frankly i think your better than me, and it will help my game.