• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Ok I'm in a tourney right now. Wish me luck.
Luck is you're enemy my friend, your oponents need it to beat you.
Good point well 2nd hand of tournament, I have AA and I won 380 chips from it. Up to 1880 right now. Not a bad start. Its a rebuy tournament but I'm not adding on or rebuying.
Ok I'm in a tourney right now. Wish me luck.
Luck is you're enemy my friend, your oponents need it to beat you.
Good point well 2nd hand of tournament, I have AA and I won 380 chips from it. Up to 1880 right now. Not a bad start. Its a rebuy tournament but I'm not adding on or rebuying.
I wish you to not get unlucky, hows that?

Damn I only chopped a pot with top pair Ks with a Q kicker against two people who had top pair Ks with a 6 and a 7 kicker. Soooo brutal. Then lost 150 when I raised UTG+1 with AQs to 120 Flop: KJ4 guy goes all in so i gotta fold. Sa'll good though, got 2100. Btw, thanks for the inspiration.

And I just lost 700 chips or 1/3 of my stack. I was priced in to call a bet on the turn with a K high flush draw and then It was reraised but I had to call again because I had the pot odds and of course I missed. Then I make a straight with 77 on a 8910J board and it was checked around to me so I bet and I'm check raised all in so I had to fold. I have 1560 chips. I'm not a happy camper. I've just been put in so many tough situations lately.

OOOOOOOOOOOH BABY!!! I just doubled up!! I had 76 on a 456 board with 2 diamonds and I put this guy on some kind of draw so i moved all in and he called with JKd and he missed!! So I had 3200 chips but I just more than doubled up again!! I had KcJc in the sb and there were 3 limpers. Flop: Jc 9c 6s I bet out 200 (blinds 25/50) and I get one call and a raise all in for 2300. I was confident that I had the best hand but I thought there was a small chance he had a set but I had 9 outs if he did so i called and so did this other guy for 1000. The guy had J7 and the 1000 all in guy had 1010! All I needed to dodge was a 10 or a 7 and I did so! I have 7380 right now. I'm 30th out of 348 left.

Up to 9565!! Had AJ, raised from button -1 to 400 (blinds 50/100) and get a call from the limper. Flop: A 10 6 he checks and I bet out 600 and he moves all in for 2100 total and I callHes got JQ and no K or runner runner!! What a shocker. No bad luck for me in this tourney. Just good play and hitting flops. I'm 25th out of 320 people left right now.

I HAD just won 2000 with AK vs. A10 all in but lost 450 of it when i raised with A10 got a call from KQ and he hit a Q. Then I bet big with 66 on a 10102 board but I should've considered that a guy would limp with KK so I lost 1k there. Then I just limped with 88 but hit nothing. Back down to 9215. Still doing very good. 37th out of 291 people.