• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Shit!! Ok in the first 5 minutes of my mtt, I have 48 in a rebuy tourney with 6 opponents in the pot and its min. raised so i call. Flop: 567 and I only get 600 off of it. Normally I'm going to at least triple up there. (trust me) Then I have the Ac and 3 clubs drop, no bets which I was good with because turn: Qh but the river is 3c and i bet the pot and get no action. Normally i'm gonna double up easily there!!! Edit: While posting this I got AA and at least doubled up there all in vs. QQ. Still, in this rebuy tourney normally i'm going to easily triple up.

Is that all sir?maybe.
Ok your total will be $1,543.62. Please drive up, second window.
Take a check?
No, but you're going to have to wash the dishes if you don't have enough money to pay.
Don't worry I have plenty of mobney.

Update: I've been at 4k in chips for like 40 minutes now until I decided that against the maniac that moves all in every single hand, I would take a shot at getting up to 8k with AcKc and lost the race against 77. I have now decided to rebuy and add on so I have 3k with the blinds at 50/100.

Awesome. I'm in my second season with Newcastle I've only lost one game, and tied five. All of that was in the first season, where I still got 101 points to win the premiership.This season: Undefeated so far.

Awesome. I'm in my second season with Newcastle I've only lost one game, and tied five. All of that was in the first season, where I still got 101 points to win the premiership.This season: Undefeated so far.
I dont know much about soccer, but undefeated in soccer sounds pretty impossible. nice
I dont know much about soccer, but undefeated in soccer sounds pretty impossible. nice
It is. Actually, winning every game is impossible. Going undefeated is a long shot.

Jesus Christ!! I have AK MP and I raise 300 to 450 and only get called by the bb. Flop: 55A check, check Turn: 9 check and i bet out 300 and called River: K donk checks and I bet out 600 and he raises me all in, callHe has A5!!!! Jesus Christ. What a jopke. Wow i'm pissed as hell. Thanks for the inspiration though. Now I have to wait till 5:30 till I can play another tourney. Vodka time.