The Hideout

nm...going to bed soon since I have class tomorrow in the morning. I wont be able to post until i get back from class..which is around 3-4pm monday-thursday :D i'm thinking about switching my major again..i dont know what I want to do yet.
That sucks.Yeah, I don't know what I want to do yet either. One day I wanna be a fireman, the next a policeman, then I think why not become mayor of whittier. :club:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

mayor of whittier sounds pretty cool. i wonder what i would be able to do without getting throw out of office. i dont know anythign about politics...but hey, if bush can do it, anyone can!
That's what I'm thinking. I Aced my california politics class at CSUF, that's proly more than what Bush can say. Just gotta get in the door some how.
do it! do it! ...and when you win, you can make me your wing man. we could set this town straight
Yeah, I just gotta figure out a way, internship or something. I could probably just put my name on the ballot for like something sh%ty like the school board or something.
well i'm off to bed. i have to wake up early tomorrow just to find good parkinglater pckts and anyone else who is aroundteneight
Later, Make sure you check that streetracing thread tomorrow, it's about to go to the next level. :club:

Morning, everybody. Interesting night in the thread, with two very long and completely worthless posts on the previous page.That aside, another day is here - let's see what it brings.

as opposed to the opposite.
If you don't mind Cody, try to lay off splitting one post into like five. It's a pain in the ass to read and looks like post-count padding.
thats not how we roll here. no post count padding.
Yeah right 76. :club: :wink: sorry though, I was drunk at the time and it was funny to me at the time. today its not so funny.
my 1st post in the hideout.You guys can now all consider yourselves cool.Also for a low price of just 3 easy payments of 29.95 you can add "I post where Royal Posts" in your sig.Thanks+1beeeaaatch
We are so blessed. :?

I'm here too! Sporadically, because of my dumbass job, but I am here!I bought "Harrington on Holdem 1" and "The Professor, The Banker, and The Suicide King" last night. Gooooooooood times.

I'm out for the afternoon - but I will be back tonight due to the Stae of the Union (otherwise known as NOTHING ON TV)

I'm here too! Sporadically, because of my dumbass job, but I am here!I bought "Harrington on Holdem 1" and "The Professor, The Banker, and The Suicide King" last night. Gooooooooood times.
How's "The Professor ....."? I have a copy being shipped to me, and am looking forward to it.
How's "The Professor ....."? I have a copy being shipped to me, and am looking forward to it.
Reading is overrated, wait for it to come out on DVD.
So far it's good. I'm only a couple of chapters in, but it's pretty engrossing. I would've read more last night, but I passed out instead.

It's a pretty cool book. It'd be cool if there was actual hand analysis involved and more actual hands played out... but it's a super private game so getting any of that info would be difficult i guess. Good read though.