The Hideout

Tonight's TV will suck with no House.  The only saving grace is Law & Order: SVU.  (Which is a repeat, but one that featured plenty of ultra-hot Mariska Hargitay)
I got practice Tuesday nights, so I don't watch TV. Also, did you know Mariska Hargitay is pregnant?And am I the only Monk fan out here?
monk is pretty good. what do u have practice for? are you a fellow high schooler?
I'm a junior. I play club soccer, which eats up 5-6 days of my week. Monk is awesome. I started watching halfway through the third season and am hooked. I've seen all the episodes so far.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

rumor has it that it could happen. randy moss says he have open arms to a daunte reunion. it would be pretty sweet to get daunte and mossteneight
yeah.....that'd work out great. Just like in Minnesotta.......Randy Moss = team cancerDaunte Culpepper = average quarterback
rumor has it that it could happen. randy moss says he have open arms to a daunte reunion. it would be pretty sweet to get daunte and mossteneight
way to report a rumor as a fact. in other news, the sox just signed roger clemons. (sw)
Now is the part where I feel really old.
How old are you? Im 15. Sophomore, turn 16 in April and cant wait.
Now that I know you are only 15, your claim that Theo Epstein was the "best GM in baseball" makes perfect sense......

i'm just stating what ESPN said. it's fun to hear about rumors. you never know though, it could happen.anyways, we still need a coach. we do have the 6th round pick, so we could pick up a good LB if we dont trade it awayteneight

golden, you are still young, don't worry. i'm sure you can still get the college chicks.
Yeah. I get them with roofies. (sp?)
HW is actually +EV
i suppose. i still hate it. and i didnt really do any today.
I rarely ever do homework. I do math and science, and the rest during free time at school.
same, but im on block schedule so my math and science are just starting. i still dont do them lol