• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

that was part of my diet change...totally gave up caffiene drinks (coffee, soda, tea, etc) haven't had any for about 3 years...i used to sell life insurance, and there was a lot of time spent on the road/in the car, so i know how much it sucks trying to eat right at gas stations...cut what you can where you can i guessanother thing i did was only weigh in once a week if not every other week, kept me focused on the long term and kept me from getting disheartened when i wouldn't shed an ounce after 3-4 days of workfunny, i'm in need of losing a few pounds again...maybe i should get off my lazy ass once again?
You know exactly what I'm talking about, lolHave a 1 hr. drive to my next appointment, stop by gas station fill up and grab a dew, lol. GL if you start up again!
Help me!I used to be a good athelete, I ran cross country and track, and wrestled in high school. I was 5'10 132lbs. Then came college...drinking drinking and drinking. About 2 weeks ago i was at my girls house and stepped on her bathroom scale...I now weigh 187 lbs. I live by myself and don't like to cook so my diet is obviously 90% fast food. I decided enuf is enuf and I joined a gym Saturday. Now I haven't been active in like 5 yrs. so Im starting off doing the "stepper" for 30 min. and the bike for 30 min. I'm trying to eat better and cut out snacking on junk food.My question is this...are there any "fitness" people out there that can tell me what exercises out there will help me burn fat/calories quicker than the stairclimber and cycle?
RUN RAKE RUNNNN!!! RUN RAKE RUNNN!!!!seriously
I would love to run, however I ran to much as a kid and now I have condromalacia sp? in both knees so pounding the pavement doesn't work well for me, especially with the added wt. I saw a rowing machine there and that stupid elyptical sp? machine. My girl wants me to do piloties sp? with her...im like I'll be the ony dude there...so thats out...I guess I could google this...lol
Try swimming.
that was part of my diet change...totally gave up caffiene drinks (coffee, soda, tea, etc) haven't had any for about 3 years...i used to sell life insurance, and there was a lot of time spent on the road/in the car, so i know how much it sucks trying to eat right at gas stations...cut what you can where you can i guessanother thing i did was only weigh in once a week if not every other week, kept me focused on the long term and kept me from getting disheartened when i wouldn't shed an ounce after 3-4 days of workfunny, i'm in need of losing a few pounds again...maybe i should get off my lazy ass once again?
You know exactly what I'm talking about, lolHave a 1 hr. drive to my next appointment, stop by gas station fill up and grab a dew, lol. GL if you start up again!
probably not going to happen...being lazy is so much easier

Hey dudes, thought this thread was a good idea and since I'm surely not going through any kind of crazy initiation process, I think it would be cool to have out own community and whatnot, so I'll probably post here quite a bit and bully friendship on the regulars. I dont watch any of those episodes on TV, mostly just watch sports on TV. For the quick fat burners question, pple said to run, even moreso, you should do sprints and repeat them, sprint for 30 seconds and walk for 60 to start out and try to do this 10 times, there is a reason all the sprinters in the world are jacked, this burns fat the best.Otherwise that's all i got right now, talk to yall later.

Help me!I used to be a good athelete, I ran cross country and track, and wrestled in high school. I was 5'10 132lbs. Then came college...drinking drinking and drinking. About 2 weeks ago i was at my girls house and stepped on her bathroom scale...I now weigh 187 lbs. I live by myself and don't like to cook so my diet is obviously 90% fast food. I decided enuf is enuf and I joined a gym Saturday. Now I haven't been active in like 5 yrs. so Im starting off doing the "stepper" for 30 min. and the bike for 30 min. I'm trying to eat better and cut out snacking on junk food.My question is this...are there any "fitness" people out there that can tell me what exercises out there will help me burn fat/calories quicker than the stairclimber and cycle?
I would love to run, however I ran to much as a kid and now I have condromalacia sp? in both knees so pounding the pavement doesn't work well for me, especially with the added wt. I saw a rowing machine there and that stupid elyptical sp? machine. My girl wants me to do piloties sp? with her...im like I'll be the ony dude there...so thats out...I guess I could google this...lol
Try swimming.
Seriously, I am friends with basically the whole swim team at my school and all they do is eat junk food and swim, and they are all in tip top shape,
Try swimming.
Seriously, I am friends with basically the whole swim team at my school and all they do is eat junk food and swim, and they are all in tip top shape,
I'll give it a shot, they have 2 pools at the gym I joined. TY for the advice
Try swimming.
I'll give it a shot, they have 2 pools at the gym I joined. TY for the advice
Yep, but it has to be a considerable amount, like 1/2 -1 mile of swimming, which is about equal to 1.5-3 miles running.

Rsmbox, your avatar reminds me of a funny story.A while back when I was into bodybuilding I used to take some energy/metabolism booster pills. They were these gelcaps with a powder inside. One day I took one and didnt drink water with it. I could kinda feel it stuck in my throat and going down real slow. I then let out a small burp. Apparently, the gelcap had dissolved somewhat and the burp caused the powder to blow throughout my throat and nose resulting in an instant burning pain. The burn was unbearable. My eyes and nose were immediately watering. I didnt know what to do. My first thoughts were should I call 911 or run to the neighbor's apartment for help. I was running around my apartment coughing and spitting in a panic. I drank some water but my nose was still on fire. Finally, I snorted some water up my nose and the burn began to subside. So there I was in front of my mirror, face totally red, tears rolling down my cheeks, snot pouring out my nose, and drool oozing out my mouth, vowing to always drink a full glass of water with any pill for the rest of my life

Rsmbox, your avatar reminds me of a funny story.A while back when I was into bodybuilding I used to take some energy/metabolism booster pills. They were these gelcaps with a powder inside. One day I took one and didnt drink water with it. I could kinda feel it stuck in my throat and going down real slow. I then let out a small burp. Apparently, the gelcap had dissolved somewhat and the burp caused the powder to blow throughout my throat and nose resulting in an instant burning pain. The burn was unbearable. My eyes and nose were immediately watering. I didnt know what to do. My first thoughts were should I call 911 or run to the neighbor's apartment for help. I was running around my apartment coughing and spitting in a panic. I drank some water but my nose was still on fire. Finally, I snorted some water up my nose and the burn began to subside. So there I was in front of my mirror, face totally red, tears rolling down my cheeks, snot pouring out my nose, and drool oozing out my mouth, vowing to always drink a full glass of water with any pill for the rest of my life
I had a similar incident with Preperation H once....The good thing about it was the hinges on the bathroom door still havent squeeked since I farted....

hey, i want to join in on this. thanks golden for creating it.anyways, if this is old new, sorry, but 24 was pretty darn good today. i recorded it on my tivo and just finished watching it. i hope that vice president guy or whoever he is gets f$cked up!

Well, its almost 11pm here, and i just finished watching episodes 10 & 11 of Lost. All i can say it Wow. I would have to say, these were both great episodes, and i would go as far to say, that number 11 was the best of the season so far. For the rest of the night, i think i might do some posting on various sites, as well as reading all the funny stuff from here: http://www.bash.org/?browseI just can't get enough of that.....

I watched episode 10 of Lost last night as well and it was pretty good. I'll probably watch ep 11 tonight to catch up before Wednesday. After watching that and the previews for 11, I can see that they're probably beginning the big buildup to the season finale. With so many repeats in December, I had forgotten how much I like the show. I'm just hoping we find out more about the strange things going on on the island during the second half of the season.

Back when I was actually in good shape, I lifted weights constantly and took a monster load of pre-illegal Ephedrine. The pounds melted off, but I am pretty worried that my heart is going to explode anyday now.

Tonight's TV will suck with no House. The only saving grace is Law & Order: SVU. (Which is a repeat, but one that featured plenty of ultra-hot Mariska Hargitay)

Yeah, Tuesday kinda blows on TV. I've been sick the last two days so have been watching more. Only thing of interest is American Chopper. Not sure if it's a repeat or not.

Here's the deal:After removing myself from the OTC thread and searching for a place to continue to shoot the shit minus all the recent issues, I decided to start this thread.No membership required. No *Official* tag. Just hang out.This is not an Up Your Post Count or +1 thread. This thread is for discussion of all things.You all know who I am, feel free to intro yourself as you see fit.Enjoy.
I would like to hang out at the hideout.

thanks for stating this thread... Anyway has anyone watched my name is earl? If not i strongly recomend it. Its pretty dam funny...

nice, i plan on hiding out from my boss in here.man that guy is a douche.anyway,do yourselves a favor and get Tivo.