The Hideout

It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
I was addicted Season 1 and 2, Season 3 sucked and completely turned me off. Season 4 was alright, at least caught my attention, and this new Season rocks.
Damn skippy. I have been glued to the TV this season.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Who? Are they from like Antarctica? Never heard of them.
They're from the United States.
Really, what do they play like cricket or something?
i've never seen 24.i'm definitely in the minority.my birthday's coming up soon if anyonew ants to send me season 1-whatever on dvd
It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
is it at all possible to get into the show midway through? that's what's always killed me, i keep missing season premieres, and i assume that it's kind of like a soap opera, where i'll be too lost to be able to start in the middle.
Thank you. I love punch and pie. Unfortunatly, Futurama is almost on, so I have to go watch that. Family Guy was a disappointmant tonight on Adult Swim. TBS showed the same episode about an hour earlier. Don't these stations communicate. Anyway, Goodnight for now. Congradulations to Scotty Nguyen on having his first WPT finish above 4 place be a win.And props to KowboyKoop for banging lots of hot chicks on a regular basis.
Thanks bud. 'ppreciate it.
If it's the truth Koop, then have at it brother. And be sure to post pics of those women
Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Who? Are they from like Antarctica? Never heard of them.
They're from the United States.
Really, what do they play like cricket or something?
They run. Webb is a middle distance runner. Ritz is more of a 10K'er.
I was addicted Season 1 and 2, Season 3 sucked and completely turned me off. Season 4 was alright, at least caught my attention, and this new Season rocks.
I'm not a huge 24 fan. I LOVE Monk and House. 2 best TV shows IMO.
Is webb still at Michigan?I like your topic however it will be hard for any american to win the olympics in mid-distance to long distance races.Nice thread GoldenReminds me of the opener of Jim Breuers show on Sirius...
House is amazing. Never thought I would like the show, but one episode and I was down.
Is webb still at Michigan?I like your topic however it will be hard for any american to win the olympics in mid-distance to long distance races.Nice thread GoldenReminds me of the opener of Jim Breuers show on Sirius...
uhhh...no..Webb turned pro two years ago I think. Two or three even. Anyways...Webb winning a gold someday isn't as unrealistic as you may think...he is getting awfully good...and he is still pretty young. (23?? maybe 22)
Thanks man.
Thank you. I love punch and pie. Unfortunatly, Futurama is almost on, so I have to go watch that. Family Guy was a disappointmant tonight on Adult Swim. TBS showed the same episode about an hour earlier. Don't these stations communicate. Anyway, Goodnight for now. Congradulations to Scotty Nguyen on having his first WPT finish above 4 place be a win.And props to Golden for starting this awesome thread.
we have much in common, gk. I also enjoy a good episode of Futurama.
i saw one episode of 24...it was the first ep of season 3 i think...never really got into it, kind of like lost
I saw the first few Lost and "lost" interest, however I watched the "catch-up" show a couple weeks ago and got re-addicted.
House is amazing. Never thought I would like the show, but one episode and I was down.
I watch it on USA. Comes on right before Monk, so I always watch that too. I'm enjoying these new episodes of Monk. Much better than the last eight or so.But yeah, House freaking pwns.

anyone ever see the documentary "Super Size Me"? I just watched it. This guy whos in relatively good physical shape eats nothing but McDonalds for 30 days.... the camera follows him around. Long story short it almost kills him. Definetly worth watching though... pretty good critique of society as a whole and the direction that we're heading with our poor eating habits. I hate fast food anyways.

the biggest problem with house is the predictabilityrare diseasework hard to diagnose rare diseasediscover it's a rarer disease, correct ithappily ever after
Good call. Don't forget that you have to almost kill the patient.
uhhh...no..Webb turned pro two years ago I think. Two or three even. Anyways...Webb winning a gold someday isn't as unrealistic as you may think...he is getting awfully good...and he is still pretty young. (23?? maybe 22)
I remember watching webb run in high school, I believe it was the Pre Classic...anyway, i only follow every 4 years for obvious reasons. I hope your right, its been awhile for the US to win mid-long distance events
anyone ever see the documentary "Super Size Me"? I just watched it. This guy whos in relatively good physical shape eats nothing but McDonalds for 30 days.... the camera follows him around. Long story short it almost kills him. Definetly worth watching though... pretty good critique of society as a whole and the direction that we're heading with our poor eating habits. I hate fast food anyways.
I was a McDonalds freak until I saw that film. Now I am a BK freak. jk I actually changed alot after watching it.
i saw it pretty recently. goddamn liberals, destroying the american way.(SW)