• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

as a packers fan and steelers hater, i'm not sure which part of the spuer bowl i liked best...was it the packers winning or the steelers losing? either way, the culmination of the two bred glorious awesomenessfuckyes

as a packers fan and steelers hater, i'm not sure which part of the spuer bowl i liked best...was it the packers winning or the steelers losing? either way, the culmination of the two bred glorious awesomenessfuckyes
Bills gonna go all the way next year!

i feel like i should step in and say something encouraging here, like "if you believe it, it will happen!" or something in that vein, but...i just can't let you build up all that false hope just to see your world come crashing down around you in bitter, bitter agony.they might win 6 though

i feel like i should step in and say something encouraging here, like "if you believe it, it will happen!" or something in that vein, but...i just can't let you build up all that false hope just to see your world come crashing down around you in bitter, bitter agony.they might win 6 though
thats really sweet! i like you!

Playing in my home game has really been detrimental to my poker game so I decided to brush up on some concepts etc and re-joined vt. In the math portion Dr. Swayne recommended PokerAcademy as a tool. As I'm playing some of my trial hands I come across the following gem. Did Phil Hellmuth help write the advisor software? pokeracademysucks.jpg

Playing in my home game has really been detrimental to my poker game so I decided to brush up on some concepts etc and re-joined vt. In the math portion Dr. Swayne recommended PokerAcademy as a tool. As I'm playing some of my trial hands I come across the following gem. Did Phil Hellmuth help write the advisor software? pokeracademysucks.jpg
fold.
100% of the timethe statistics are wrong 0% of the timestatistically
Did you know that 80% of people make up statistics approximately 75% of the time?This is an obv fold.
  • 2 weeks later...
If i win the Lambo on March 6th i will hold a freeroll for hideout posters for my 05 escape(baller)
good luck sir. im looking forward to my new escape.
  • 2 weeks later...