• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

werd.im hungry...i want subway...ive grown very fond of that place.
LOL just got back from the gym and picked up subway for dinner. I put mine in the freezer for 25 minutes cuz I like them really cold. Counting down the minutes as we speak.
LOL just got back from the gym and picked up subway for dinner. I put mine in the freezer for 25 minutes cuz I like them really cold. Counting down the minutes as we speak.
Holy shit I may have discovered a cure for baldness23636808349180-17064304.jpg23636808351440-17064305.jpg
is this in any way related to eating Subway?

Subway is the DEVIL.They encourage you to eat more.A 6" cost about 75 cents less than a footlong so your financial brain says "Get the foot long".... hence... you get fat.They also have those really good cookies.It's a scam, I tell ya! A SCAM ! ! !Jarod is the anti-Christ!Quizno's FTW !

Subway is the DEVIL.They encourage you to eat more.A 6" cost about 75 cents less than a footlong so your financial brain says "Get the foot long".... hence... you get fat.They also have those really good cookies.It's a scam, I tell ya! A SCAM ! ! !Jarod is the anti-Christ!Quizno's FTW !
I think Subways gets away with bland food because of the whole 6g of fat or less thing. Then you calculate if you get a footlong add cheese and mayo and any other "full flavor" sauce and find out you can have a Big Mac and fries for the same amount of fat intake. I always laugh when I see some fat ass get a meatball footlong with double cheese and lots of sauces and parmesan then go and get a diet coke. I got a 6" sub once, but it was because I was extra hungry so I got a footlong and a 6"
I think Subways gets away with bland food because of the whole 6g of fat or less thing. Then you calculate if you get a footlong add cheese and mayo and any other "full flavor" sauce and find out you can have a Big Mac and fries for the same amount of fat intake. I always laugh when I see some fat ass get a meatball footlong with double cheese and lots of sauces and parmesan then go and get a diet coke. I got a 6" sub once, but it was because I was extra hungry so I got a footlong and a 6"
you know...some call me foot long in some parts at certain parts of the year some...

Vegas October 11th. I wanted to go a little earlier but the Veneitan was booked up and my 4 comped night offer wasnt available for those weeks. Must be getting busier then because I have had no problem in the past. And I will deffinatly be jumping off the Stratosphere(via zipline). I have a busy September so hopefully it flies by(and I am fully intact).Piss me off just started playing poker again this past weekend and got a 18th and a 20th in tourneys for like maybe 4 times my buy in. Just couldnt get lucky at the right time. The 20th was pretty brutal AK<AJ AIPF for a healthy stack. The 18th i went out QQ<KK so I cant complain there. Goal is to have a 4 figure score before Christmas playing low stakes mtt($5-20). The 6k score i had in March is pretty much gone after my Vegas trip in Oct and buying tires for my vehicle. Glad I hit it or else I would seriously concider not going to Vegas next month.

Vegas October 11th. I wanted to go a little earlier but the Veneitan was booked up and my 4 comped night offer wasnt available for those weeks. Must be getting busier then because I have had no problem in the past. And I will deffinatly be jumping off the Stratosphere(via zipline). I have a busy September so hopefully it flies by(and I am fully intact).Piss me off just started playing poker again this past weekend and got a 18th and a 20th in tourneys for like maybe 4 times my buy in. Just couldnt get lucky at the right time. The 20th was pretty brutal AK<AJ AIPF for a healthy stack. The 18th i went out QQ<KK so I cant complain there. Goal is to have a 4 figure score before Christmas playing low stakes mtt($5-20). The 6k score i had in March is pretty much gone after my Vegas trip in Oct and buying tires for my vehicle. Glad I hit it or else I would seriously concider not going to Vegas next month.
:club: