• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

In the last few months, I have played quite a bit more online poker than usual. Gets my mind off work, I guess. Anyway, here is what may be the one of the most surreal hands I have ever played (from UltimateBet, I am TONYFOXTROT)Stage #315203120 Tourney ID 5683380 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit 100 - 2010-08-12 20:09:06 (ET)Table: 43 (Real Money) Seat #6 is the dealerSeat 1 - FSTYFNGRTPS (2,790 in chips)Seat 2 - NEED_CHIPS4 (987 in chips)Seat 3 - A_CLASSYLADY (3,650 in chips)Seat 4 - SUSIEQUE (3,235 in chips)Seat 5 - PVRAM (2,833 in chips)Seat 6 - STEADYSHAKES (1,174 in chips)Seat 7 - JUICEGUY (3,292 in chips)Seat 8 - TONYFOXTROT (2,659 in chips)Seat 9 - LUNATIME (2,190 in chips)JUICEGUY - Posts small blind 50TONYFOXTROT - Posts big blind 100*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to TONYFOXTROT [Kh Kd]LUNATIME - Raises 350 to 350FSTYFNGRTPS - FoldsNEED_CHIPS4 - FoldsA_CLASSYLADY - FoldsSUSIEQUE - FoldsPVRAM - FoldsSTEADYSHAKES - FoldsJUICEGUY - Raises 550 to 600TONYFOXTROT - All-In(Raise) 2,559 to 2,659LUNATIME - All-In 1,840JUICEGUY - Calls 2,059*** FLOP *** [5d Ks 3s]*** TURN *** [5d Ks 3s] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [5d Ks 3s Ac] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***JUICEGUY - Shows [Ah Ad] (Full house, aces full of kings)TONYFOXTROT - Shows [Kh Kd] (Four of a kind, kings)LUNATIME - Shows [10d 10s] (Two Pair, kings and tens)TONYFOXTROT Collects 938 from side pot-1TONYFOXTROT Collects 6,570 from main potTONYFOXTROT Collects Bounty Prize of $1*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot(7,508:6,570,938)Board [5d Ks 3s Ac Kc]Seat 1: FSTYFNGRTPS Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 2: NEED_CHIPS4 Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 3: A_CLASSYLADY Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 4: SUSIEQUE Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 5: PVRAM Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 6: STEADYSHAKES (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 7: JUICEGUY (small blind) HI:lost with Full house, aces full of kings [Ah Ad - P:Ah,P:Ad,B:Ac,B:Ks,B:Kc]Seat 8: TONYFOXTROT (big blind) won Total (7,508) All-In HI:(7,508) with Four of a kind, kings [Kh Kd - B:Ks,P:Kh,P:Kd,B:Kc,B:Ac] BOUNTY awarded: ($1)Seat 9: LUNATIME HI:lost with Two Pair, kings and tens [10d 10s - B:Ks,B:Kc,P:10s,P:10d,B:Ac]

today around 3 i took a much need dump. when i finished i stood up to admire my work and alas the finished product was not only about 14 inches in total uncut length, but had formed the pefect checkmark! it was glorious!like, if i was in a contest for the longest piece of shit, then i would have put a checkmark in the box next to "i win"and not just with a pen, but with shit!

today around 3 i took a much need dump. when i finished i stood up to admire my work and alas the finished product was not only about 14 inches in total uncut length, but had formed the pefect checkmark! it was glorious!like, if i was in a contest for the longest piece of shit, then i would have put a checkmark in the box next to "i win"and not just with a pen, but with shit!
Life is glorious to have a decent crap lol, get well my friend and out of the place soon love ya, get better fast
Picture or it didn't happen!

Well I woke up thinking I was on life support and had a weird dream about somebody stealing my car then hiring a lawyer who met me at my aunt's house and turned out it was one of the culprits impersonating a lawyer to rub salt in the wound by telling me I'll never get my car back. I then punched him, and turned on my aunt's stove and set his face on fire.The weirdest part of this dream was...I was dating a white girl.Never. Drinking. Again.

Well I woke up thinking I was on life support and had a weird dream about somebody stealing my car then hiring a lawyer who met me at my aunt's house and turned out it was one of the culprits impersonating a lawyer to rub salt in the wound by telling me I'll never get my car back. I then punched him, and turned on my aunt's stove and set his face on fire.The weirdest part of this dream was...I was dating a white girl.Never. Drinking. Again.
Wait... what?Dating a white girl is weird?What are you?

You won extra starch?Beef and brocry?You buy....chop chop.How many donuts you won?Special no come with tea. Tea cost extra. You won?Me love you long time...boom boom.

You won extra starch?Beef and brocry?You buy....chop chop.How many donuts you won?Special no come with tea. Tea cost extra. You won?Me love you long time...boom boom.
i think you pretty much nailed it