The Hideout

Aria at City Centre is a really nice place but when you try and get there from the strip you will find out why its deserted. Epic Fail. Good buffet though if you like buffets.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

are you serious?
To be honest I am more scared of the sketchy neibourhood that surounds the Strat. Oh and Hank Chrozzo just reminded me, the homeless are an excelent source of cheap bottled water :club:
To be honest I am more scared of the sketchy neibourhood that surounds the Strat. Oh and Hank Chrozzo just reminded me, the homeless are an excelent source of cheap bottled water :club:
only $1!!!!! if they are offering...

Man now I wish i was going. Gotta wait till at least October to get a week off :club: . Doesnt make it any easier getting shit in the mail from the Venetian on a weekly basis.

Man now I wish i was going. Gotta wait till at least October to get a week off :club: . Doesnt make it any easier getting shit in the mail from the Venetian on a weekly basis.
same thing here...it sucks!

I was planning an 8 week trip to Vegas this summer but business and family issues got in the way - maybe November but I will most likely end up in Atlantic City instead... :club:

I was planning an 8 week trip to Vegas this summer but business and family issues got in the way - maybe November but I will most likely end up in Atlantic City instead... :club:
shit! NOV! i would def like to meet the Godfather then..gmme details when u have them and i will you know!
shit! NOV! i would def like to meet the Godfather then..gmme details when u have them and i will you know!
I will, man - I will most likely be there to play one or two US Poker Championship Prelims...And 2000 pages! I am so proud of my little thread :club:

In honor of 2000 pages, I just went back and read the first ten. That brings back some memories....

2000?Edit: Dammit - thought it would be fitting for me to be atop page 2000....

Chrozzo, help me out here :club:

That one is easy...