• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

nice attempt to lure SA21 back here my green friend.Man I'm so crispy about my job. I need a friggin vakay stat!Only about 4 more weeks til Vegas baby.I'll be staying at the Luxor from Jul 8-14th if you're gonna be there shoot me a pm and I'll give you my info. I'm planning on doing the VIP couch thing at Wasted Space that Saturday night so you're more than welcome to join me.

nice attempt to lure SA21 back here my green friend.Man I'm so crispy about my job. I need a friggin vakay stat!Only about 4 more weeks til Vegas baby.I'll be staying at the Luxor from Jul 8-14th if you're gonna be there shoot me a pm and I'll give you my info. I'm planning on doing the VIP couch thing at Wasted Space that Saturday night so you're more than welcome to join me.
Damn Vegas in July. Enjoy the 110 degree heat.
Damn Vegas in July. Enjoy the 110 degree heat.
Interesting new wrinkle. A chick I used to occasionally bang many, many years ago found me on fb. She lives in Phoenix is talking about coming up to Vegas over the weekend I'm there.Freaky-Vegas-motel sex one time!
Interesting new wrinkle. A chick I used to occasionally bang many, many years ago found me on fb. She lives in Phoenix is talking about coming up to Vegas over the weekend I'm there.Freaky-Vegas-motel sex one time!
Sweet. If she is coming to Vegas to see you I think the freaky-motel sex is a 99% certainty.
Should I put a picture on my penis in my EHarmony profile?
Definite yes.
If yes should I go fully errect or just semi chubbed up to leave something to the imagination?
Semi-chubbed. An insecure man would feel the need to be fully erect, but a semi (or a medium as I call it) is much more fun. There's nothing like slamming a whole chub in a girl's mouth then watching her choke as it becomes erect.OHAI GAIS!

Hey Boys...Has it really been 4 1/2 years for this thread?

Lets get this place to 2000 pages and then close it forever.
Blasphemy!

I don't know if I can put the house back in order, but it is good to see some old friends still here...As for life, I finally stopped working for the man and started my own company in 2007. It has been long hours and a ton of work, but I have loved every minute of it. It has kept me away from forums and poker, although I try to play when I can. I still haven't made it out to play in a WSOP event, but maybe someday....How are all my Hideout brethren?

I don't know if I can put the house back in order, but it is good to see some old friends still here...As for life, I finally stopped working for the man and started my own company in 2007. It has been long hours and a ton of work, but I have loved every minute of it. It has kept me away from forums and poker, although I try to play when I can. I still haven't made it out to play in a WSOP event, but maybe someday....How are all my Hideout brethren?
good to hear from you bro! Glad all is good! im doin ok...sick on and off. i also dont spend as much time in here as i used to, but still enjoy it when i am!take luck!
good to hear from you bro! Glad all is good! im doin ok...sick on and off. i also dont spend as much time in here as i used to, but still enjoy it when i am!take luck!
Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you feel better real soon. This place isnt the same when your not around.
Yea, I've been away from poker awhile myself. Lost my job that was letting me play and deal all the time. Been working a hit job since then. Finally got up a little stake and lost it playing in a game I should've crushed. So back to the drawing board.

I'm permanently done with poker. Working on my degree, working my butt off when I'm not doing class, just got back from Korea recently, and am with the girl of my dreams, while keeping the competitive juices flowing with Street Fighter and various other fighting games.