• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Yankees suck.... bunch of cry babies."Waaaaaa.... the ball hit that speaker.... waaaaaa.... we want a do-over even though the rules are very clear concerning this issue.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Yankees suck.... bunch of cry babies."Waaaaaa.... the ball hit that speaker.... waaaaaa.... we want a do-over even though the rules are very clear concerning this issue.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
hi Hollywood sweetie , how's things going and yes they do suckChrozzo honey, same bet as last year sweetie ? $5.00/game for the series
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never go for a nonrefundable hotel deal. Dammit. Just got 4 free nights @ venetian/palazzo and can't back out of luxor res.

Never go for a nonrefundable hotel deal. Dammit. Just got 4 free nights @ venetian/palazzo and can't back out of luxor res.
Oh shit Venetian is 10 times better. Did you book through a site or an agent? Just keep in mind for the future now that your on the V's radar they will never leave you alone with the special offers.

WAZZZUPPPPP?!?!?!Popping in to see you guys. Had a decent little poker day. Won a $15 buy in tourney, then cleaned out a little cash game afterwards, I was running good all day.Well, I'm gonna read a few pages and see if anything requires a comment. brb

I declared this thread dead 2-3 years ago and everyone ignored me too.
So when I left, huh? :club:
Oh shit Venetian is 10 times better. Did you book through a site or an agent? Just keep in mind for the future now that your on the V's radar they will never leave you alone with the special offers.
Yeah, I'm not gonna try and press lux too hard to get out of the deal. Figure I'll just wait a bit for my next trip and see if I get a sweet deal. I know once I use the freebies I'll never get 'em again at the V, not nearly balla enough for free room. I'm guessing the same vip host that put me on the rolodex for wynn last year got shit canned for giving out tons of free rooms to low stakers like me and is now at the V.