• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Word to the wise back up your itunes library! When my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago I lost it all. Itunes would only download songs off my ipod which I had purchased there. I had to drag my old cd collection out of storage and re copy them to I tunes. I am 6 hours in so far and probally got another 6 to go. I had a few movies and tv shows that are lost forever which I purchased on I tunes.

Word to the wise back up your itunes library! When my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago I lost it all. Itunes would only download songs off my ipod which I had purchased there. I had to drag my old cd collection out of storage and re copy them to I tunes. I am 6 hours in so far and probally got another 6 to go. I had a few movies and tv shows that are lost forever which I purchased on I tunes.
thats what she said...lol..but really...ty!
How do you back up your itunes library?

Naaah... he's right.This entire place has died.Once 2 or 3 of the reg's moved on...(along with their 5 or 8 fake accounts) ... it just really dies in here.Little did some know that there are/were only about 9 people on this forum.... all the rest were duplicate accounts.*sigh*..... :club:

Naaah... he's right.This entire place has died.Once 2 or 3 of the reg's moved on...(along with their 5 or 8 fake accounts) ... it just really dies in here.Little did some know that there are/were only about 9 people on this forum.... all the rest were duplicate accounts.*sigh*..... :club:
i was here almost from the start!!!! and so here I will remain!!!consider me the Denzel ion the Book of Eli movie...i may travel over the forum..but the hideout..belongs to me now!....unless Golden miraculously comes back!

ZOMG my computer work again howdy

A night course I was going to take got cancelled so I got my nights and saturdays freed up so i did the only sane thing and booked a trip to Vegas. Leaving next Monday the 22nd coming back saturday. There goes another 4k.weeeeeee

A night course I was going to take got cancelled so I got my nights and saturdays freed up so i did the only sane thing and booked a trip to Vegas. Leaving next Monday the 22nd coming back saturday. There goes another 4k.weeeeeee
Dude....seriously.You can't afford a new truck.... and now you go to Vegas for a week.I want to party with you so bad.... I'll even buy the first round...of hookers.Details?
Dude....seriously.You can't afford a new truck.... and now you go to Vegas for a week.I want to party with you so bad.... I'll even buy the first round...of hookers.Details?
Yea the old bank account has been decimated. after this cant spend a dime except essentials for a long time.