• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

From DN's Twitter9 January 2010, 5:01 amRealKidPoker: Drunjk Very. It's ok. It's fine, it's fine. I've been a good boy for long times, No puke, no problem. Yeg shamesh!!!This is what Chrozzo's twiiter account would be like if he had one.

From DN's Twitter9 January 2010, 5:01 amRealKidPoker: Drunjk Very. It's ok. It's fine, it's fine. I've been a good boy for long times, No puke, no problem. Yeg shamesh!!!This is what Chrozzo's twiiter account would be like if he had one.
how many folowers do you think my awesomeness would get?

Pretty shitty week. My truck finnally croaked and I have to buy something quick. Then yesterday my computer sploded and I need to get a new one. Replying right now with my touch with hijacked wifi. Sigh there goes 20k:(

Pretty shitty week. My truck finnally croaked and I have to buy something quick. Then yesterday my computer sploded and I need to get a new one. Replying right now with my touch with hijacked wifi. Sigh there goes 20k:(
sorry to hear bro...here are some delightful pics to cheer you up!jessica-alba-nude.jpghalle-berry-1-lg.jpgmegan-fox-booty-shot.jpg

Chrozzo...thanks for the tip on the noodle cafe in the Venetian. It was really good.The tourney was fun.... I lasted 5 and a half hours, the bubble was 19 and I finished 20th.I played in the celebrity charity poker tourney (Heartland Poker) at the Red Rock .... played with Men the Master, the Magician, Jason Mercier, Kathy Libert, Dennis Phillips.... lots of actors.Dennis was really neat.... he knocked out 3 different people early on and paid for their re-buys.I went all in with 9's against A-7... a 7 comes on the flop and the guy next to me says he folded a 7...so I'm feeling pretty good my 9's will hold up. I was wrong.... river 7 and I was done.

Chrozzo...thanks for the tip on the noodle cafe in the Venetian. It was really good.The tourney was fun.... I lasted 5 and a half hours, the bubble was 19 and I finished 20th.I played in the celebrity charity poker tourney (Heartland Poker) at the Red Rock .... played with Men the Master, the Magician, Jason Mercier, Kathy Libert, Dennis Phillips.... lots of actors.Dennis was really neat.... he knocked out 3 different people early on and paid for their re-buys.I went all in with 9's against A-7... a 7 comes on the flop and the guy next to me says he folded a 7...so I'm feeling pretty good my 9's will hold up. I was wrong.... river 7 and I was done.
(X) Poker content(X) Noodle bar review( ) Dead hooker story( ) Tormenting the homeless story( ) Strip club shenanigans( ) Indecent proposal from Barry Mannilow( ) Pissed in the Mirage volcano( ) Swam naked across the lake in front of the Bellagio You should have went to Reno you pussy.
(X) Poker content(X) Noodle bar review( ) Dead hooker story( ) Tormenting the homeless story( ) Strip club shenanigans( ) Indecent proposal from Barry Mannilow( ) Pissed in the Mirage volcano( ) Swam naked across the lake in front of the Bellagio You should have went to Reno you pussy.
Actually.....didn't see as many hookers as usual. One of my buds was claiming that since the economy was bad... the hookers had to lower their price so he was sure we could get "quality" hookers to the suite for $200. NOT!!Tormenting the homeless: Best homeless story was watching this old bearded homeless guy giving those ass-monkeys that hand out the cards some shit. "I can't walk down the goddamn sidewalk cuz of you motherfuckers!"Strip Club: Shame to say....we did not go to one BUT we did go see Zumanity at NYNY which was packed with naked hotties and was an awesome show!Barry Mannilow: No but we did see Larry David at the Irish Pub in NYNY and he winked at me.Pissed in the Mirage Volcano: Hell yes.... that's a given.Swimming? Causes shrinkage.
Where did you stay in Vegas Scott? How was it? Any other good places to eat you tried?
Half of us stayed at the MGM..... got a package deal on a mini suite... when we were checking in, it was like the scene from HANGOVER.The guy said "We can upgrade you to a corner suite with 2 bedrooms if you'd like"... I said "Hell yea!" My bud didn't really want to spend the extra dough so I paid for it.The suite was huge.... really nice and was great to have an entire end of the suite to myself.The poker room at the MGM is nothing fancy.... they have a cheap early tourney at 11:15... there was about 80 players... I didn't do any good.The evening tables were really fun because we met the same people there each night. Food: Ate at the Rain Forest Cafe when I first got there.... nothing special. One night ate at the sushi bar...it was really good.Went to NYNY for the show....ate a hot dog (of course) before the show. After the show...went to the Irish Pub for fish and chips and pints of stout. This was really good...if you like fish and chips...you gotta try this place. Also ran into Larry David there....can't remember if I already said that.At the Red Rock.... ate at the steak place. VERY good... had the T-Bone with scalloped potatoes, cream spinach and saute'd mushrooms. IMG_0541.jpg