The Hideout

It's very simple..... allow me to give an example that you can use on your boss:YOU: "With all do respect, I had no idea that you had experimental surgery to have your balls removed."BOSS: "Thank you....would you like a raise?"It works every time.
Meh doesnt always work. I went up to a 250lb roid monkey mma wannabe and said "With all due respect your wife has a great set of blowjob lips". It didnt end well.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Meh doesnt always work. I went up to a 250lb roid monkey mma wannabe and said "With all due respect your wife has a great set of blowjob lips". It didnt end well.
That's because it was his sister....and I warned you !
WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Had dinner at my aunts house for Christmas. Very good dinner. Got a new headboard for my bed for Christmas. Now I just got to get motivated to put it together. Probally get it done sometime late 2010. Oh yea and I won a little over $950 for getting 3rd in a stars tourney late Christmas eve:)
Had dinner at my aunts house for Christmas. Very good dinner. Got a new headboard for my bed for Christmas. Now I just got to get motivated to put it together. Probally get it done sometime late 2010. Oh yea and I won a little over $950 for getting 3rd in a stars tourney late Christmas eve:)
Actually it was a whole bed(minus the matress')and it took 2.5 hours to put it all together. Stupid instructions, they had 4 diffrent types of screws and the shitty illustrations didnt say where to use the diffrent types. Got it all together now. Now I just need to get a gf to test out the padded headboard:)
Actually it was a whole bed(minus the matress')and it took 2.5 hours to put it all together. Stupid instructions, they had 4 diffrent types of screws and the shitty illustrations didnt say where to use the diffrent types. Got it all together now. Now I just need to get a gf to test out the padded headboard:)
no!...i dont want u to injure yourself! I will test it out with your gf!

This place has been sooooo slow lately.What happened? Did people get jobs?I actually played today on PS.... won 5th place for 12$ and 2nd place for $36... I'm a baller ! !

This place has been sooooo slow lately.What happened? Did people get jobs?I actually played today on PS.... won 5th place for 12$ and 2nd place for $36... I'm a baller ! !
GL in Vegas. Man i love that town. mid April probally for me.
GL in Vegas. Man i love that town. mid April probally for me.
Looking forward to it.... I used to go 4 or 5 times a year....sometimes more.... haven't been in a while.I'll give a full report when I get back...if the truth isn't real interesting, I'll make some shit up. You know....add some midgets and farm animals to the mix. Maybe go shoot up the courthouse ... that sort of stuff.edit:CRAP ! ! ! Grocery...will you top this for me please? I'll bet 5$ on red for ya...one spin.

Oh and if you play at the Venetian the Noodle bar just outside the poker room is out standing. I get the XO shrimp lai fen noodles everytime. They are a little spicy but not over the top. If you want something a little more upscale Table 10 at the Pallazo is my ne favorite restraunt, not to formal and outstanding food. Delmonico's is great for steak but pricey and more formal.