The Hideout

Damn, I hope your not homeless now.
You ass-munch.... I DVR'd it because I was watching football! Spoiler!You're a spoiler, is what you are!No...didn't bet on it.... wont watch it now.Spoiler.BTW.... Texas won on a last second field goal, they shoot old yeller because he got rabies and the girl is really a guy.Spoiler.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You ass-munch.... I DVR'd it because I was watching football! Spoiler!You're a spoiler, is what you are!No...didn't bet on it.... wont watch it now.Spoiler.BTW.... Texas won on a last second field goal, they shoot old yeller because he got rabies and the girl is really a guy.Spoiler.
Bruce Willis is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my new favorite condiment is guacamole. I had it on a sandwich and have been using it alot lately. Turkey bacon club with guacamole is awesome or my personal favorite toasted baby shrimp sandwich with sprouts cream cheese and guacamole. Also love it more traditional dishes like nachos and burritos.

I think my new favorite condiment is guacamole. I had it on a sandwich and have been using it alot lately. Turkey bacon club with guacamole is awesome or my personal favorite toasted baby shrimp sandwich with sprouts cream cheese and guacamole. Also love it more traditional dishes like nachos and burritos.
When you order it in a restaurant... you have to say it really quick and pronounce it "Hwockamoley"Example:"Yeessss..... Let's seeeeee... Ummmmm... I'll have theeeeee ummmmm turkeeeeey bacon club saaaaandwich with HWOCKAMOLEY aaannnnd uuuummmm.... a Sprite. Thanks"
im being polite...but...**** YOU!!!!.......as politely as possible!
Chrozzo...you must lead off with "With all do respect...." or it comes across as offensive to say that.

It's very simple..... allow me to give an example that you can use on your boss:YOU: "With all do respect, I had no idea that you had experimental surgery to have your balls removed."BOSS: "Thank you....would you like a raise?"It works every time.