• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Did you have a good Thanksgiving?
i did!!!!relaxed all day with the fam...and my sister who is (as of 3 weeks ago) a newly hired dancer in the NYC Ballet. She only had today off..20 hrs off exactly..lolhad some Filets for dinner...my mom tried something different and since my favorite food group is medium rare steak then i was definitely agreeable!then the new hot tub with the fam and my bro and his new wife...then obviously some Pub time for some mad elf and now back home watchin movies and more drinkin time!...have the house to myself for the weekend..they al heading to NYC!weeeee!how was yours?
i did!!!!relaxed all day with the fam...and my sister who is (as of 3 weeks ago) a newly hired dancer in the NYC Ballet. She only had today off..20 hrs off exactly..lolhad some Filets for dinner...my mom tried something different and since my favorite food group is medium rare steak then i was definitely agreeable!then the new hot tub with the fam and my bro and his new wife...then obviously some Pub time for some mad elf and now back home watchin movies and more drinkin time!...have the house to myself for the weekend..they al heading to NYC!weeeee!how was yours?
Shitty, it was in October(Canadian Thanksgiving). So work and no football today:(

The worst part of Christmas shopping isnt the crowded stores its all the retarded drivers out there. I cant believe how many stupid people dont know the basics of driving. And come on when tou turn 70 maybe its time to get tested again to keep your licence.

The worst part of Christmas shopping isnt the crowded stores its all the retarded drivers out there. I cant believe how many stupid people dont know the basics of driving. And come on when tou turn 70 maybe its time to get tested again to keep your licence.
THANK YOU!!!!!!
No more work for me this year....I've had enough.OK....1 more day....but THAT IS IT ! !
I just about killed someone at work today. I was working on a rooftop heat/cool unit and was in the return air section and dropped a wrench which fell all the way down to the first floor from the roof and crashed through a ceiling grill missing a girl by inches. She was crying when I raced down my ladder then down a couple flights of stairs. I felt like shit ever since.
I just about killed someone at work today. I was working on a rooftop heat/cool unit and was in the return air section and dropped a wrench which fell all the way down to the first floor from the roof and crashed through a ceiling grill missing a girl by inches. She was crying when I raced down my ladder then down a couple flights of stairs. I felt like shit ever since.
Take the rest of the year off.... let's go to Vegas and play poker !
Take the rest of the year off.... let's go to Vegas and play poker !
OMG this!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could but busy right until Spring :club: What recession, we have had are 2 bussiest years back to back.
OMG this!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could but busy right until Spring :club: What recession, we have had are 2 bussiest years back to back.
I didn't know you were a repo man.
I didn't know you were a repo man.
I dont get it. Unemployment in my area is approaching 10% and there is more job loss to come. The last time we were that high in the late 90's you could get a condo for 65k and houses started around 100k. I could see a down turn coming 2 years ago so I paid off all my debt, sold my house and put everything but my retirement plan into cash. Been sitting in cash ever since hoping to scoop up some firesale house or condo but still cant touch a condo for less than 200k and a house for 300k. In the late 90's when I was getting my start working I only worked about 9 months a year, now its like pulling teeth to get a week off. Not complaining but I cant believe how people keep spending like wildmen with the hint of collapse we saw last year.

How long of a field goal do you think you could kick?I kicked a 30 yard field goal the other day, (would have been good from 30 and an inch), and I think I tore a nut, a hamstring, a butt cheek and dislocated a knee cap.cue the "You're an old fart" jokes.