The Hideout

i really enjoyed the july we had (although most people complained). so far, aug has been HOT well, at least what i have seen of it. (i work all day, and it's hot at work to begin with, so it's hard to tell). July was pretty mild tho, shorts and tees, but jeans at night was comfortable.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Did Summer finnally show up in Ontairo? July was brutal in BC we set a record here for most days over 35 at 14 or so. August came and its like early Fall now.
WTF!?celcius or something?

i still can't believe that this place died off so quickly it seems.but i refuse to let that happen REFUSEmaybe if there was more celebrities posting here, we could turn the place around.

• 2 weeks later...
Here I am, nudging it toward death.
+1My guess is we will come up a page short when the world ends in 2012. I am thinking of marketing a 2012 doomsday bomb shelter with surplus inventory returned after Y2K.
+1My guess is we will come up a page short when the world ends in 2012. I am thinking of marketing a 2012 doomsday bomb shelter with surplus inventory returned after Y2K.
it's entirely possible that the doomsdayers are misreading their data and it's just that the Hideout is doomed to end on page 2012.
As a kid I always thought I would end up living life similar to Larry Dallas' but sadly its more like Mr. Ferely
I envisioned myself as Bo or Luke Duke. Just for the family reunions with cousin Daisey though.
Yea Daisy was deffinatly getting DP'd by her cousins. Uncle Jesse probally got in there too.
You think they ever pulled a Roscoe P. Coaltrain on her?OH ZING ! ! See what I did there?
Ahh the simple yet great shows of the early 80's. Diffrent Strokes tought me that if I work hard enough and get enough money together I too could own some black kids.
lol this would be the perfect sig if I could remember to never post in GenPo again. Sadly, I have a bad memory.