The Hideout

that scene is like the feeling you have just after orgasm. it is the culmination of the greatest thing you can ever do. but the thrusting leading up to it was still fanfuckingtastic.
I have to thank you for that too, I never seriously watched those movies until you talked about their greatness adamantly. But back in the day, if SuitedAces21 said it, THEN GOD DAMN IT HAS TO BE TRUE.That probably holds true today as well.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

she was my baby, and i think i want another....i don't know if i'm readyi actually want to adopt 2, preferrably ones that were found together that maybe the SPCA would rather adopt out as a pair. it's sad really, but with the unemployment rate as bad as it is around here, they have been putting articles in the paper about how overrun our shelters are because people just can't afford their pets anymore.life for me will always be great......i think complaining is a waste of energy honestly, not to mention, no matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse, so i just like to be thankful for what i have.....

she was my baby, and i think i want another....i don't know if i'm readyi actually want to adopt 2, preferrably ones that were found together that maybe the SPCA would rather adopt out as a pair. it's sad really, but with the unemployment rate as bad as it is around here, they have been putting articles in the paper about how overrun our shelters are because people just can't afford their pets anymore.life for me will always be great......i think complaining is a waste of energy honestly, not to mention, no matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse, so i just like to be thankful for what i have.....
You have a great attitude towards life. That's probably why you were so great at giving advice.
I have to thank you for that too, I never seriously watched those movies until you talked about their greatness adamantly. But back in the day, if SuitedAces21 said it, THEN GOD DAMN IT HAS TO BE TRUE.That probably holds true today as well.
believe me when i say that the best advice i could ever give anyone is this:DONT LISTEN TO ME. I'M AN IDIOT.
You have a great attitude towards life. That's probably why you were so great at giving advice.
aww thanks <3you know i'm still here, and if i'm not here, you can always find me.i'm actually happy to see the HO with more activity then genpo for the first time in forever!!
aww thanks <3you know i'm still here, and if i'm not here, you can always find me.i'm actually happy to see the HO with more activity then genpo for the first time in forever!!
Yeah, this one guy. I don't want to name names, but he had a lot of joke accounts. Some people didn't think it was funny, and for some reason they got all their panties in a bunch and got mad and basically destroyed everything that once was great in here.Also, you're never on AIM, or maybe you are, and I don't see you. Either way we haven't talked in ages.

i'm never on aim, well hardly anymore, but i will be if you like. Like i said, i havent played poker in a while and since i only use my aim acct when im playing poker (since it's only my fcp buddies on there). you have me on F/B, if you ever need to you can always leave me a message, i check it alot, although i rarely post anything on it.i was thinking about playing poker again, but with how hectic my schedule has been i just haven't had the time. I have started taking sundays off, so when i load my acct again, i'll be back on aim. with the new bonus stars is offering, it might be this weekend.

MY PENIS IS BIGGER WHEN I YELL, THATS FOR SURE.
do you know how much money off of informercials if you try selling this. I mean, you've proven that it works....sell it, make millions.

You ever get the feeling that there's someone lurking outside your house? I have that feeling right now. I have my airsoft gun right by my side in case I need to load a hail of unpowdered gunfire into someone's ass.

You ever get the feeling that there's someone lurking outside your house? I have that feeling right now. I have my airsoft gun right by my side in case I need to load a hail of unpowdered gunfire into someone's ass.
no need to shoot. i'm just jerking off in the bushes.
no need to shoot. i'm just jerking off in the bushes.
If you go over to the house next to me there's better spanking material. Except the girl has huge nipples and fucks anything that has a y chromosome.
If you go over to the house next to me there's better spanking material. Except the girl has huge nipples and fucks anything that has a y chromosome.
I'm on my way...
I'm on my way...
RUN THE TRAIN.drinking in the middle of the day is shitty if you stop, fall asleep, sober up and then cant go back to sleep and are forced to feel like shit while posting on the internet.
RUN THE TRAIN.drinking in the middle of the day is shitty if you stop, fall asleep, sober up and then cant go back to sleep and are forced to feel like shit while posting on the internet.
I'm no expert on drinking alcohol. But wouldn't the easy solution be to start drinking again so you can fall asleep and delay your shitty feeling till morning?
that's why you always go for round 2.or don't be such a faggot and keep drinking.TOPFilledout.jpg
I'm no expert on drinking alcohol. But wouldn't the easy solution be to start drinking again so you can fall asleep and delay your shitty feeling till morning?
that's why you always go for round 2.or don't be such a faggot and keep drinking.
SCORE ONE FOR ME.
that's why you always go for round 2.or don't be such a faggot and keep drinking.
i'm never drinking again. i just decided to give it up.no good ever comes from it.

Also, I have this incredible fear of my being on my own. Tonight I was sitting on the couch by myself realizing that in a week, unless I find a roommate, this is what I'm going to be doing. Everything in my life for 20 years has been so structured, go to bed at this time, get up at this time. Eat breakfast at this time, eat dinner at this time. And now my whole world is going to change. I have to fend for myself, it's a debilitating feeling.You know what, whatever, I'm going to go masturbate in bed and forget all my troubles.