• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Somehow you and I are just always in the same place. Destiny is a wonderful thing.
it surely is. and did you watch that youtube video i posted last page. IT IS REALLY FUNNY.
it surely is. and did you watch that youtube video i posted last page. IT IS REALLY FUNNY.
It was hilarious, I loved this line:I said, Bret, you got it going on.Not in a gay way, just in a "hey mate, I wanted to say that you're looking okay, mate."
i miss you guys....i miss this placewhat's new with everyone?????
I'm moving out in a week, going to Kansas State University. I got a brand new spankin' apartment as well. However, I'm a bit scared because I won't have my mother cooking for me every night.
It was hilarious, I loved this line:I said, Bret, you got it going on.Not in a gay way, just in a "hey mate, I wanted to say that you're looking okay, mate."
how could be it gay to put a wig on a man and pretend he's a woman? how could that be gay? if you're pretending he's a woman.
i miss you guys....i miss this placewhat's new with everyone?????
it's friday night, several years later, and we're still here. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS NEW?
I'm moving out in a week, going to Kansas State University. I got a brand new spankin' apartment as well. However, I'm a bit scared because I won't have my mother cooking for me every night.
K State, eh? Could be worse, I guess, you could have gone to Iowa State. (TAKE THAT NAPA). I'M IN A YELLING MOOD TONIGHT.
K State, eh? Could be worse, I guess, you could have gone to Iowa State. (TAKE THAT NAPA). I'M IN A YELLING MOOD TONIGHT.
IOWA STATE IS WHERE K-STATE DROP OUTS GO. OR IF YOU'RE A LOSER, OR A HICK, OR NAPA.
you'll be fine, i promise....try sean and randy's cooking thread, it's full of goodies. If you need help, you can always find me.i thought you were headed out west tho??
how could be it gay to put a wig on a man and pretend he's a woman? how could that be gay? if you're pretending he's a woman.it's friday night, several years later, and we're still here. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS NEW?
for you, it's definately not gay..as for new, i don't see any emma pics, what's up with that?
IOWA STATE IS WHERE K-STATE DROP OUTS GO. OR IF YOU'RE A LOSER, OR A HICK, OR NAPA.
YES THAT IS TRUE AND I AGREE WITH YOU AND SUCH.
..as for new, i don't see any emma pics, what's up with that?
i had sex with a real woman. so i dont need her anymore.BUT SHE BROKE MY HEART, FREDO. THAT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WHOLE STORY AND I DID JUST KISS HER EARLIER TODAY BUT STILL I FEEL UPSET RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT SURE WHY AND I WANT TO YELL.
you'll be fine, i promise....try sean and randy's cooking thread, it's full of goodies. If you need help, you can always find me.i thought you were headed out west tho??for you, it's definately not gay..as for new, i don't see any emma pics, what's up with that?
That was the plan until I realized that California SUCKS. Oh, and then my plan was to go to Colorado. Then I realized I don't have the money to go there. So, basically, I settled on the cheapest, closest to home college I could find. K-State is alright though, they have a grain silo somewhere on campus, so you know it's an agriculture school where hicks and for some reason numerous asians attend.
YES THAT IS TRUE AND I AGREE WITH YOU AND SUCH.i had sex with a real woman. so i dont need her anymore.BUT SHE BROKE MY HEART, FREDO. THAT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WHOLE STORY AND I DID JUST KISS HER EARLIER TODAY BUT STILL I FEEL UPSET RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT SURE WHY AND I WANT TO YELL.
Do you have ever just turn on the Godfather II, and just watch that final scene with the whole family in the dining room? Does that not give you chills down your spine? It may be the most gripping scene in cinematic history.
btw, i actually came in looking for pics of hot scantilly dressed women, doesn't anybody TOP anymore? congrats SA!! i'm proud of you.
How has your life been? You're always asking others how they are. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.
Do you have ever just turn on the Godfather II, and just watch that final scene with the whole family in the dining room? Does that not give you chills down your spine? It may be the most gripping scene in cinematic history.
i dont think we should pick out any one scene from either of the first two movies. they are perfect, in every way, in every scene, for all time.
i dont think we should pick out any one scene from either of the first two movies. they are perfect, in every way, in every scene, for all time.
But that last scene. The whole family, together, angry at Michael. But you know what, he still ran the family business, he appeased his father, and look what happened. He drove away every one that he loved through violence, hatred, and murder. No one was left, but him and his thoughts.I just want to orgasm at the thought of this scene.
How has your life been? You're always asking others how they are. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.
got transfered at work, with a promotion. still live here, commute 1 1/2 each way everyday. I work way too hard, and since i had alot of work to do with the new job, i usually work 12 hour days instead of the 9 i'm paid for (luckily i've made enough changes that it's starting to get closer to only the 9 i should be working) I haven't played poker in months. i had to put my doggie down 3 weeks ago cause she had a stroke, i'm still really sad. other than that, life is great...i srsly can't complain, other than i don't have any time, but like i said, it's getting better. Still a ton to do at work, but i have found the groove so it's all good.
But that last scene. The whole family, together, angry at Michael. But you know what, he still ran the family business, he appeased his father, and look what happened. He drove away every one that he loved through violence, hatred, and murder. No one was left, but him and his thoughts.I just want to orgasm at the thought of this scene.
that scene is like the feeling you have just after orgasm. it is the culmination of the greatest thing you can ever do. but the thrusting leading up to it was still fanfuckingtastic.
got transfered at work, with a promotion. still live here, commute 1 1/2 each way everyday. I work way too hard, and since i had alot of work to do with the new job, i usually work 12 hour days instead of the 9 i'm paid for (luckily i've made enough changes that it's starting to get closer to only the 9 i should be working) I haven't played poker in months. i had to put my doggie down 3 weeks ago cause she had a stroke, i'm still really sad. other than that, life is great...i srsly can't complain, other than i don't have any time, but like i said, it's getting better. Still a ton to do at work, but i have found the groove so it's all good.
I was getting ready to breakdown and cry until you said other than that, life is great. I hope you plan on getting a new dog, they are man's best friend, no matter what those people in the sick thread and their cats say.