• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I found a Twinkee in my cupboard right now but the expiry date was May 2nd. The cellophane wrapper is a little puffed out but the twinkee still looks the same. Should I risk it?

I found a Twinkee in my cupboard right now but the expiry date was May 2nd. The cellophane wrapper is a little puffed out but the twinkee still looks the same. Should I risk it?
Depends on much toilet paper and reading material you have in your house methinks.
Got about a roll and a half. I mean whats the worse that can happen?
sounds like your well rolled for this endeavor.
So I woke this morning with a massive hemeroid. Yea livin the sweet life.
Twice as big this morning. What a real pain in the ass. Got some prep h today so hopefully that shit works. Took me awhile to figure out I was suppose to stick the applicator right up my ass and squeeze.
Twice as big this morning. What a real pain in the ass. Got some prep h today so hopefully that shit works. Took me awhile to figure out I was suppose to stick the applicator right up my ass and squeeze.
i call my H group the ring of fire
wait til you have 3 or 4 at the same time...its something awful!
for past few years tho it only flares up every 4-5 months tho for a few daysuse Tucks pads and prep H..will cure it quick
wait til you have 3 or 4 at the same time...its something awful!
My brother in law had to go to the hospital and have them tied off with elastics because they were bleeding badly.
My brother in law had to go to the hospital and have them tied off with elastics because they were bleeding badly.
mine were never THAT bad...never had to have anoything done for them...some bleeding...but mostly just aching pain all day
This place is still dragging along? Good for you guys for not knowing when to stop
Where else am I gonna go for all my hemeroid and other general anus related questions?
This place is still dragging along? Good for you guys for not knowing when to stop
it still serves a purpose!
Where else am I gonna go for all my hemeroid and other general anus related questions?
see!?