• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You tryin to say your aunt flo is in town?
My girlfriend used this the other day and I was confused. I didn't know she had an Aunt Flow. I then proceeded to get bitched about numerous issues, and then a dim bulb brightened.
My girlfriend used this the other day and I was confused. I didn't know she had an Aunt Flow. I then proceeded to get bitched about numerous issues, and then a dim bulb brightened.
i've only seen two periods with the new lady. and both were joyous occasions for me.
i've only seen two periods with the new lady. and both were joyous occasions for me.
Yeah it's a mixed bag type of situation.
This new girlfriend of yours fascinates me.
ummm, its that she wasnt pregnant. the pms did get me yelled at and almost left at a royals game though.
ummm, its that she wasnt pregnant. the pms did get me yelled at and almost left at a royals game though.
No, I understood what you meant. I'm just fascinated that SuitedAces21, THE SUITEDACES21, is in a relationship.
No, I understood what you meant. I'm just fascinated that SuitedAces21, THE SUITEDACES21, is in a relationship.
yeah, its still a little strange to me too.
WHOA there big fella. Let's not go putting all kinds of "labels" on this thing. If we try to hard to define it, we just may wreck it.Of course, maybe we should try to wreck it. It may prove entertaining. For us. Not so much for him.
it wouldnt be good for anyone if i fucked this up. that might be the end of my mask of sanity right there.
Don't worry. If I hear on the news of a raged killer in Kansas City who goes under multiple identities I'll be sure not to turn you in.
Don't worry. If I hear on the news of a raged killer in Kansas City who goes under multiple identities I'll be sure not to turn you in.
thanks bro.

It amazes me every time I log on here (which is roughly once a year) how little everything has changed. Pretty crazy stuff.Hope all is well for everyone!

It amazes me every time I log on here (which is roughly once a year) how little everything has changed. Pretty crazy stuff.Hope all is well for everyone!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!hi!
How ya doin Knish?The same.
Right? It's been something like a year since I've been around, and all the same names are here. I guess ya do get to go home again. :club:
wow.old school cameo.97spades is STILL > 76clubs