The Hideout

Do you know how long it takes to regain full hearing in a ear that had a rape whistle blown at it from close distance?
I apologise for trying to make a joke about rape. Rape is serious and should not be joked about. With the exception of prison rape, that shit is hillarious.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I apologise for trying to make a joke about rape. Rape is serious and should not be joked about. With the exception of prison rape, that shit is hillarious.
I've always wondered if it's feasible for a white man to rape a black man in prison. Or an Asian raping a black man. I just can't imagine Twan making Jamal his bitch.
I've always wondered if it's feasible for a white man to rape a black man in prison. Or an Asian raping a black man. I just can't imagine Twan making Jamal his bitch.
agreed. on all accounts.
work out a lot and make a nice sharp shank. it'll do wonders.However, this usually isn't a problem since Asians don't go to jail.
If Michael Jackson would have gone to prison for buggering those boys he would have got raped by everybody.
If Michael Jackson would have gone to prison for buggering those boys he would have got raped by everybody.
i dont know...he is so unappealing....i wouldnt rape him..even in prison.
BwahahahahahahNavy SEALS 1Pirates 0Don't screw with the US(I'm still Canadian)
Cant believe the snipers didnt take them out the first time the Captain jumped in the water. Somebody was slacking there.
Hey AFD! Glad to see you posting again. :club:
Dude you need to post here more. Or at least your sig anyway.I'll have you know that I went out and rented Bring it on: all or nothing because of that sig and have watched it three times. Sha Booya. Sha Sha Sha Booya roll call.
Dude you need to post here more. Or at least your sig anyway.I'll have you know that I went out and rented Bring it on: all or nothing because of that sig and have watched it three times. Sha Booya. Sha Sha Sha Booya roll call.
I mean, I understand why you rented it. But you do realize that you are now in the category of homosexuals? Some of the most attractive women play in movies like this, but that's no reason to go out and rent it. You might as well just go shopping with girls now and help them try on bras and not get an erection while doing it.Edit: I know this post is probably a little bit hypocritical because my avatar is a picture of a shirtless Brad.
I mean, I understand why you rented it. But you do realize that you are now in the category of homosexuals? Some of the most attractive women play in movies like this, but that's no reason to go out and rent it. You might as well just go shopping with girls now and help them try on bras and not get an erection while doing it.Edit: I know this post is probably a little bit hypocritical because my avatar is a picture of a shirtless Brad.
little known fact: i like gay movies. not like, notebook gay, but i love teen movies of any kind. Example: I own Honey on DVD. Sure, i got it for like 3 bucks because Alba is at the top of her game in that movie, but still I bought it.