• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I wish I could post that TOP of Shay Laren sitting in a chair naked with her vagina showing and everything. God that pictures is just pure beauty.
Do it. The mods dont come here anyways.
IMG REMOVED - GOV
I think today is the day where future generations will look back and say "this is the day the hideout turned itself around". No longer are we a slave to the man and his rules.
I wish I could post that TOP of Shay Laren sitting in a chair naked with her vagina showing and everything. God that pictures is just pure beauty.
I would just like to point out the fact that I used this picture to prove my point to Ian that a vagina can be a beautiful beautiful thing.That is all.
I would just like to point out the fact that I used this picture to prove my point to Ian that a vagina can be a beautiful beautiful thing.That is all.
That is true, I am a happier man thanks to Guapo.
That is true, I am a happier man thanks to Guapo.
Me too. But I think mine has more to do with the handjob he gave me.
IMG REMOVED - GOV
yay! Well, I talked to my cousin today and he told me when I was gonna quit my job at Officemax, I told him in about 2-3 weeks (I didn't tell him about me moving). He then told me that at his work where he recently was hired, that they might open up 2 positions to help his workload and it's gonna be $13/hr. It will probably be a 6 month contract, but I figured if they do open those positions, I have a decent shot at getting the job (way better than my $8/hr job at OMX). And since I'll be living with my mom for the time being, it will be some nice bank I'll be making (at least to pay off my college loan). Of course, if they aren't opening up those positions, I will just pack up and leave to Vegas. I already talked to this one guy who is pretty down to earth and is willing to let me live with him for $400/month (including all utilities, this is pending if no one takes his offer before I leave). So I guess this potential job decides whether I leave Michigan 2 or so weeks from now, or about 6 months from now.

In on possibly the most revolutionary page this thread has seen in a long time.What's next? Maybe destroy the headquarters of some credit card companies?

i graduated college 3 years ago with a double major....biology/psychologyi need to get a goddamn job nowalthough i LOOOVE delivering pizza and driving court routes.....i need more money!

i graduated college 3 years ago with a double major....biology/psychologyi need to get a goddamn job nowalthough i LOOOVE delivering pizza and driving court routes.....i need more money!
Keep those jobs but add value added services. Sell weed to the pizza people and coke to the lawyers.