The Hideout

Where the **** is everyone. Hollywood is probally dead, Chrozzo barely shows his face around here anymore, CW hasnt posted in awhile and Fphilips is posting from the pen. We need some drama I guess. Hey Austin I heard Emma got gang banged by a group of homeless arabs and she liked it!!!
been in and out bc a lot of trips to DC hospitalsnone for a month now, been getting to bed early more often...so i will be hereweeeeeeeeee!!!!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

been in and out bc a lot of trips to DC hospitalssorry to hear that. hope your doing betternone for a month now, been getting to bed early more often...so i will be hereweeeeeeeeee!!!!weeeeeeeeee!!!!
i doin great......blood levels up, lung function up, weight upfeeling goot!!
good to hearI recently knicked my scrotum trimming my pubes. I was in rough shape for awhile but am doin better now myself.
This time tommorow I will be in Vegas with a Guiness in one hand and a stack of 100's in the other.weeeeeeeeeeeeee
have fun bro! i´m hitting up vegas for the 1st time at the end of may with a bunch of people from my shop game
good to hearI recently knicked my scrotum trimming my pubes. I was in rough shape for awhile but am doin better now myself.
lol
This time tommorow I will be in Vegas with a Guiness in one hand and a stack of 100's in the other.weeeeeeeeeeeeee
and every pro will state play here fishy fish :club: gl and have fun
drink some for meee!!!!!
have fun bro! i´m hitting up vegas for the 1st time at the end of may with a bunch of people from my shop game
i will be there end of may!!!ill buy you a beer!
drink some for meee!!!!!i will be there end of may!!!ill buy you a beer!
fly out tommorow and I will buy you a beer. Theres a new Resort opening today called M Hotel and it has a beer bar with 96 diffrent beers on tap. I will let you know how it is. I will look to see if they have Mcewans or Delirium Nocturnum. I really want to try Delirium after reading your thread.
fly out tommorow and I will buy you a beer. Theres a new Resort opening today called M Hotel and it has a beer bar with 96 diffrent beers on tap. I will let you know how it is. I will look to see if they have Mcewans or Delirium Nocturnum. I really want to try Delirium after reading your thread.
96!!!**** man!!!try em all!!!!wheres this resort?!
96!!!**** man!!!try em all!!!!wheres this resort?!
I can see the news story now:Today the body of what appeared to be a 14 year old boy was found at a local drinking establishment. The bartender stated "He had his ID right on his t-shirt and told me was gonna drink all 96 in one sitting. He made it half way through 95." Police sources say the corpse had a smile from ear to ear.
I can see the news story now:Today the body of what appeared to be a 14 year old boy was found at a local drinking establishment. The bartender stated "He had his ID right on his t-shirt and told me was gonna drink all 96 in one sitting. He made it half way through 95." Police sources say the corpse had a smile from ear to ear.
my obituaryor what i hope it will be!

Well I am off to bed. Getting up early to drive across the border to fly out of Bellingham, Washington. Saved $300 and apparently its alot less hassle then flying from Vancouver. No real plans for the week, gonna try and play the $545 tourey at the Wynn Classic on Thursday if my bankroll isnt decimated by then. If I am not back by next Sunday write me off as dead.

Well I am off to bed. Getting up early to drive across the border to fly out of Bellingham, Washington. Saved $300 and apparently its alot less hassle then flying from Vancouver. No real plans for the week, gonna try and play the $545 tourey at the Wynn Classic on Thursday if my bankroll isnt decimated by then. If I am not back by next Sunday write me off as dead.
cheers!

Ankle braclets FTW!I told the judge when he said: Mr. Phillips I hope you can take your house arrest for what it is , lieniency.Me: Clearly you've never met my wife.I got a chuckle out of more than a few in the courtroom.

Ankle braclets FTW!I told the judge when he said: Mr. Phillips I hope you can take your house arrest for what it is , lieniency.Me: Clearly you've never met my wife.I got a chuckle out of more than a few in the courtroom.
Nice.