The Hideout

There are now muslims living in my apartment building. there is about a dozen of them all young mostly male. I saw one girl with them today and she had a full birka on. They are unfriendly and wont even acknowledge you when passing in the lobby or the hallway. There are millions of people all over the world that want to come to Canada but we let these people in? Blast away Buckwheat I am a very tolerant person but that whole culture is bad news.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

There are now muslims living in my apartment building. there is about a dozen of them all young mostly male. I saw one girl with them today and she had a full birka on. They are unfriendly and wont even acknowledge you when passing in the lobby or the hallway. There are millions of people all over the world that want to come to Canada but we let these people in? Blast away Buckwheat I am a very tolerant person but that whole culture is bad news.
buy a gun imo....just in caseand some of that anti-arab spray...""arab raid" or something....might be at walmart

hey guys look at this hand nice try at a slow play, good thing I didn't fall for it. Going to round 3 weeeeeeeeeeewhat is this ? being too nice. I expected a better challenge. GG Kobe2odomPokerStars Game #23651647198: Tournament #132249455, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round II, Level I (20/40) - 2009/01/06 23:37:30 ETTable '132249455 2' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: kobe2odom8 (2940 in chips) Seat 2: rcgs59 (3060 in chips) kobe2odom8: posts small blind 20rcgs59: posts big blind 40*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rcgs59 [8h Ts]kobe2odom8: calls 20rcgs59: checks *** FLOP *** [9d 6h Qs]rcgs59: bets 40kobe2odom8: raises 120 to 160rcgs59: calls 120*** TURN *** [9d 6h Qs] [Jh]rcgs59: checks kobe2odom8: bets 340rcgs59: raises 340 to 680kobe2odom8: raises 2060 to 2740 and is all-inrcgs59: calls 2060*** RIVER *** [9d 6h Qs Jh] [7h]*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [8h Ts] (a straight, Eight to Queen)kobe2odom8: shows [Qd Qc] (three of a kind, Queens)kobe2odom8 said, "gg"rcgs59 collected 5880 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5880 | Rake 0 Board [9d 6h Qs Jh 7h]Seat 1: kobe2odom8 (button) (small blind) showed [Qd Qc] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 2: rcgs59 (big blind) showed [8h Ts] and won (5880) with a straight, Eight to Queen

Ha.Hahaha.Hahahahahahahha.
hey guys look at this hand nice try at a slow play, good thing I didn't fall for it. Going to round 3 weeeeeeeeeee
That isn't really a slow play. I guess the limp with QQ is a bit strange, but only if you've been raising a lot pre, in which case it makes sense. He did pop you 4x on the flop looking for value, and got unlucky.

On a different note, I don't have to go into work until 11am tomorrow, so I'm probably going to play some 180's tonight. I placed 5th last night, 10th the night before and 3rd a few days ago, so I'm finally learning how to play these.I've made dumb plays at the final table 2/3 times, the only exception was my 10th place finish where I shoved and got called by bottom pair no kicker on a really draw-heavy flop. Didn't improve and goodnight samantha.If anyone would wanna join me let me know "Dirty Stylee" on stars

Last time I was in a bar I put some roofies in my drink and I didnt get any girls. Actually the night after that was kind of a blur. I woke in an alley with a sore ass. Is this a common side effect?
That's funny.... last time I was at a bar in Canada... I saw this guy put roofies in his own drink. Later that that night, me and 9 other guys saw him in an alley passed out so we ...... oh never mind. What are the odds?
That isn't really a slow play. I guess the limp with QQ is a bit strange, but only if you've been raising a lot pre, in which case it makes sense. He did pop you 4x on the flop looking for value, and got unlucky.
I don't know about you but I was taught to raise pre flop with a pair like that. He was playing bush sitter lol. I would of folded if he raised on pre flop. Plus it was the 2nd hand of our game.Hey Hollywood do you come up here a lot filming or do you pick and choose?
I don't know about you but I was taught to raise pre flop with a pair like that. He was playing bush sitter lol. I would of folded if he raised on pre flop. Plus it was the 2nd hand of our game.Hey Hollywood do you come up here a lot filming or do you pick and choose?
I slowplay big pairs preflop at least 50% of the time heads up.
Even though it's a lot cheaper to film up there...and a LOT of production goes there... I refuse.I've been doing this long enough to be able to pick and choose so I stick to L.A. and Texas which is more than I can handle.(except next month...it's up to Oklahoma but that's a short drive)
Even though it's a lot cheaper to film up there...and a LOT of production goes there... I refuse.I've been doing this long enough to be able to pick and choose so I stick to L.A. and Texas which is more than I can handle.(except next month...it's up to Oklahoma but that's a short drive)
Have you ever been hurt on set? Are you covered if you get hurt and miss work through a union or something?
Have you ever been hurt on set? Are you covered if you get hurt and miss work through a union or something?
and what's the scariest gag you've ever done?
I broke my neck once.... lots of bruises, sprains and strains... nothing to brag about.We are in SAG just like the actors...covered under the same insurance and pension plans.
and what's the scariest gag you've ever done?
What is scary to me may not be scary to another person.... I had to drive a car and hit a stunt guy once... that was no fun even though I was certain that I wasn't going to be hurt and really wasn't much I could do to make sure he wasn't killed.... just really felt weird doing it.I would much rather be on the other side of the windshield.I've been set on fire 9 times... that's my favorite.Hanging from helicopters is pretty cool too though
Yea, and have you ever walked in on Tom Cruise with a dick in his mouth?
No comment
Yea, and have you ever walked in on Tom Cruise with a dick in his mouth?
Grocery I am buying a zipper for the mouth of yours making sure that you can't type anymore lolhey I know what it feels like to hit a brick wall lol, thanks to my sister who drove me into one. At an accerated speed. Nothing like hitting the mirror and ripping the seat belt with my chest. Still feel it and it was over 6 months agoYou can come up here where it's snowy lol
Grocery I am buying a zipper for the mouth of yours making sure that you can't type anymore lolhey I know what it feels like to hit a brick wall lol, thanks to my sister who drove me into one.At an accerated speed. Nothing like hitting the mirror and ripping the seat belt with my chest.
Sue her imo
Sue her imo
hey do you not remember we have No fault here, and I had to use my insurance from work up 1st before I used her car insurance for physio. I am surprised they didn't make me use my car insurance carrier lol
I got busted for lewd conduct as always :club:
FYP