• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

found it, and posted on it.but that's our little green grecko and his mightly word of hilol :club:

Finally broke my bad streak in 180's on Stars and finished 3rd.Guy made an excellent/terrible call with 7-2 on a board of 9-J-2, after I moved in with 8-10.I'm a little disappointed, since I had the chips/table image that should make that a pretty obvious fold, but even if he calls, I have 14 cards and running clubs to win and couldn't catch, gg me.I played well though, thanks in large part to therrin's 180 strat guide in the tournament forum. I feel like these are going to be a big part of my game now that I know how to play them better

Finally broke my bad streak in 180's on Stars and finished 3rd.Guy made an excellent/terrible call with 7-2 on a board of 9-J-2, after I moved in with 8-10.I'm a little disappointed, since I had the chips/table image that should make that a pretty obvious fold, but even if he calls, I have 14 cards and running clubs to win and couldn't catch, gg me.I played well though, thanks in large part to therrin's 180 strat guide in the tournament forum. I feel like these are going to be a big part of my game now that I know how to play them better
try those new 90 men tourney they got. They have them in all sorts of levels and they have a good structure.
try those new 90 men tourney they got. They have them in all sorts of levels and they have a good structure.
I noticed the structure of the 180's have changed since the original strat post. Not drastically, but the levels start changing when the antes come in.

Brag: Spending 40 days away from girlfriend has it's advantages. I think I've got a lifetime worth of sex in 4 days.Beat: JUST WHEN THINGS ARE AT THEIR PEAK SHE HOPS ON HER MENSTRAUL CYCLEvariance: The food is delicious in california.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year.I had a small get together at my house, plenty of booze a bon fire and good food. Oh and a few a the girls got naked after some well timed tequila shots.....well not totally naked but topless and very frisky...a good time was had by all.Congrats on the 20k Chrozzo but Cdubb was right....back in the day a milestone post was really something.....hell I've seen 1k posts done with more flair.....Oh and GO FALCONS!VINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Brag: Spending 40 days away from girlfriend has it's advantages. I think I've got a lifetime worth of sex in 4 days.Beat: JUST WHEN THINGS ARE AT THEIR PEAK SHE HOPS ON HER MENSTRAUL CYCLEvariance: The food is delicious in california.
Did you last more than a minute the first go round?

Ive got Ac Qd and bet it up PFMoron calls meFlop Qh Jh 7cIdiot checks... I bet big...he callsTurn As Moron checks ...I shove... he callsI've got Aces and Queens... this moron chases all the way on a 4 flushNot only a 4-flush... but he came in with 6-3 suited to begin with ... after PF raises !!ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG ! I hate internet poker.He river flushed me !!!!!!!I know TBBRIDTH... but I like it here more.And no one but Grocery has been posting in here

Ive got Ac Qd and bet it up PFMoron calls meFlop Qh Jh 7cIdiot checks... I bet big...he callsTurn As Moron checks ...I shove... he callsI've got Aces and Queens... this moron chases all the way on a 4 flushNot only a 4-flush... but he came in with 6-3 suited to begin with ... after PF raises !!ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG ! I hate internet poker.He river flushed me !!!!!!!I know TBBRIDTH... but I like it here more.And no one but Grocery has been posting in here
I feel your pain. Its been a rough couple of days for me.

feel for you Hollywood - 2009/01/03 0:05:22 ETTable '129736528 28' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: lilygal (1480 in chips) Seat 2: rcgs59 (1280 in chips) Seat 3: RL042 (1530 in chips) Seat 4: Kachake (1470 in chips) Seat 5: Steelfan 74 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: slave 66 (1790 in chips) Seat 7: dcc00 (1530 in chips) is sitting outSeat 8: Del Conte 63 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: winnipok (1420 in chips) dcc00: posts small blind 10Del Conte 63: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rcgs59 [Kd Ks]winnipok: folds lilygal: folds rcgs59: raises 40 to 60RL042: calls 60Kachake: folds Steelfan 74: folds slave 66: calls 60dcc00: folds Del Conte 63: folds *** FLOP *** [3h 3s 5s]rcgs59: bets 120RL042: calls 120slave 66: folds *** TURN *** [3h 3s 5s] [3c]slave 66 is sitting outrcgs59: bets 240RL042: raises 300 to 540rcgs59: raises 560 to 1100 and is all-inRL042: calls 560*** RIVER *** [3h 3s 5s 3c] [Ts]*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [Kd Ks] (a full house, Threes full of Kings)RL042: shows [7h 7d] (a full house, Threes full of Sevens)rcgs59 collected 2650 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2650 | Rake 0 Board [3h 3s 5s 3c Ts]Seat 1: lilygal folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: rcgs59 showed [Kd Ks] and won (2650) with a full house, Threes full of KingsSeat 3: RL042 showed [7h 7d] and lost with a full house, Threes full of SevensSeat 4: Kachake folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Steelfan 74 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: slave 66 (button) folded on the FlopSeat 7: dcc00 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: Del Conte 63 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: winnipok folded before Flop (didn't bet)

awwww, did I forget buckwheat lol