• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

After having a good morning session of cash games I decided to punish myself by playing my 15 4.40's for the december 4.40 challenge....
One of these days I need you to help me win those damned things.I simply cannot make it deep in those. Like ever.
One of these days I need you to help me win those damned things.I simply cannot make it deep in those. Like ever.
I'm super good at these for some reason...I'm about to FT two of the 5 I've played today with really good stacks. I guess I'm just really lucky in these as I suck in other MTT's.
I'm super good at these for some reason...I'm about to FT two of the 5 I've played today with really good stacks. I guess I'm just really lucky in these as I suck in other MTT's.
Proportionately, I do much better in MTT's than these. I've been making a lot of 80-90th place finishes in fields around 1500-2000 entrants, which doesn't net me much money, but gives me a glimmer of hope that I'm not totally hopeless in tournaments.I've done well in one table SNGs, but the 45 or 180 player SNGs I have done terribly in for as long as I can remember.

So I made 3 FT's this week.$11 180-2nd for 360$5 830 player for 9th/$70, meh.. I tilted away at the end, got tired.and today I took down a 2r on tilt for 400.Micro but I'm feeling well.And in less than 3 days I should be getting sex. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just got done playing a home game tourney with friends.It's really frustrating when I don't win these things, since I'm easily the best player at most of these. Tonight was no different. I managed to maintain composure and play well despite some tough beats, made it to heads up, but as a huge dog in chips.It's just really frustrating when my opponent has no other move besides all-in, even though the blinds are at 500-1k, I have about 30k and he has nearly 100k. He admitted it's because he knows that I can outplay him after the flop in most cases, but its just really frustrating.In about 4.5 hours of play I saw:AK - 1 time (8 handed, won blinds)AQ- 0 timesAJ- 0 timesQQ- 0 timesAA- 1 time (6 handed in the BB, won the small blind's completed bet)KK- 1 time (lost big pot)JJ- 0 timesTT- 0 times99 - 0 timesAT- 0 timesKQ- 1 time (missed, folded)KJ - 0QJ - 2x (lost both with missed straight draws)JT - 1 time ( missed, folded)88- 077- 066- 1 time ( KKT flop w/ lots of action, folded)55 - 044- 1 times ( 3 over cards in a 7 way pot33- 022- 1 time (flopped a set, made blinds + opponents flop bet)Made no straights, one flush, a couple junky two pair, and one boat with a 2-6oI think being card dead live is more painful than online. At least online you can browse the web or do something to take your mind off it while you fold

Just got done playing a home game tourney with friends.It's really frustrating when I don't win these things, since I'm easily the best player at most of these. Tonight was no different. I managed to maintain composure and play well despite some tough beats, made it to heads up, but as a huge dog in chips.It's just really frustrating when my opponent has no other move besides all-in, even though the blinds are at 500-1k, I have about 30k and he has nearly 100k. He admitted it's because he knows that I can outplay him after the flop in most cases, but its just really frustrating.In about 4.5 hours of play I saw:AK - 1 time (8 handed, won blinds)AQ- 0 timesAJ- 0 timesQQ- 0 timesAA- 1 time (6 handed in the BB, won the small blind's completed bet)KK- 1 time (lost big pot)JJ- 0 timesTT- 0 times99 - 0 timesAT- 0 timesKQ- 1 time (missed, folded)KJ - 0QJ - 2x (lost both with missed straight draws)JT - 1 time ( missed, folded)88- 077- 066- 1 time ( KKT flop w/ lots of action, folded)55 - 044- 1 times ( 3 over cards in a 7 way pot33- 022- 1 time (flopped a set, made blinds + opponents flop bet)Made no straights, one flush, a couple junky two pair, and one boat with a 2-6oI think being card dead live is more painful than online. At least online you can browse the web or do something to take your mind off it while you fold
wow!quite the mental list!!too bad u no win lots!
wow!quite the mental list!!too bad u no win lots!
One thing I've always been good at is remembering the hands I play. Not as much online, but live I remember everything.Yeah, it's frustrating trying to play well heads up when I'm getting shoved on every hand, but whatever, this pic just cheered me upjennicide_5_1280x1024.jpg
There will be Hideout stakes if I cash. There will be Hideout hookers if I win.
Does that include the creator of The Hideout? :club:

Can anyone help me out with a Stars/FT transfer? I'm getting really sick of FT disconnecting me and I just wanna move the money over, but I only have like 50 something bucks so I can't cash out normally.If I send it to someone's FT account? could they send me it on stars?