• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

i went to my pub for a halloween partywas a ****ing grateful dead cover band there....were charging a cover...at my pubi left and went in through the back, i have a keyi brought a pumpkin i carved today of the penn state logo WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was fun...excepft those groupies in shitty costumesyeah, i then left...here at my brothers house now

i went to my pub for a halloween partywas a ****ing grateful dead cover band there....were charging a cover...at my pubi left and went in through the back, i have a keyi brought a pumpkin i carved today of the penn state logo WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was fun...excepft those groupies in shitty costumesyeah, i then left...here at my brothers house now
so you didnt have to crack any hippies skulls?

Howdy

Been catching up on Dexter last month or two thanks to borrowing the season Dvds..Julie Benz is pleasing to the eye:julie_benz_3.jpgbenz131024x768.jpgJulieBenz13.jpgjulie93.jpgJulie-Benz-15.JPGjulie-benz-014.jpg

Been catching up on Dexter last month or two thanks to borrowing the season Dvds..Julie Benz is pleasing to the eye:/quote]She seems like a bit of a two-face.julie_benz_3.jpgThis onebenz131024x768.jpgand this one don't really look all that much alike.
Been catching up on Dexter last month or two thanks to borrowing the season Dvds..Julie Benz is pleasing to the eye:
She seems like a bit of a two-face.julie_benz_3.jpgThis onebenz131024x768.jpgand this one don't really look all that much alike.
Wow...that's hot.
She seems like a bit of a two-face.This oneand this one don't really look all that much alike.
I'm like 95% that's her in both. I'm not Brad, running a legit thread involving research. Hell i find Jennifer Carpenter hotter on the show (attitude counts huge in my book), but she doesn't have the pic catalog floating around on the net Benz did.Plus Benz played a vampire on Buffy, which is one of the top 5 greatest shows ever, which is why she's so high on my radar in the first place.
I'm like 95% that's her in both. I'm not Brad, running a legit thread involving research. Hell i find Jennifer Carpenter hotter on the show (attitude counts huge in my book), but she doesn't have the pic catalog floating around on the net Benz did.Plus Benz played a vampire on Buffy, which is one of the top 5 greatest shows ever, which is why she's so high on my radar in the first place.
I'm not doubting that they're both her. She just likes quite different in profile than she does straight ahead.
Not a good photo day
Yeah, they are always a bit more pleasing wth the airbrush, eh?
I'm not doubting that they're both her. She just likes quite different in profile than she does straight ahead.
True, but I'd rather be in situations looking at her from profile than straight ahead anyways.. BADA BING!
Amazing how good they can be with those.
I have know I dea who you are are anymore.....Now when I read your posts you sound like a black guy to me and your not even fucking black!Jeebus man!
I have know I dea who you are are anymore.....Now when I read your posts you sound like a black guy to me and your not even fucking black!Jeebus man!
You want me go back sound like Asian guy for you?
racist
ya know what you little bastard.....it is my God givien right as an American to be racist so STFU.So go ahead snuggle up to your bucket'O chicken maybe grab some jungle juice and watch Good Times on BET and mind your own Fucking business.j/k
ya know what you little bastard.....it is my God givien right as an American to be racist so STFU.So go ahead snuggle up to your bucket'O chicken maybe grab some jungle juice and watch Good Times on BET and mind your own Fucking business.j/k
Yea! There's a McCain voter !