• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I would've loved to hear the conversation that lead to that pic."Hey honey, I was talking about your bodacious tatas on the forum and one of my e-friends said my post was worthless without pics. Sooooo, um, you could throw on something low cut so I can take a top down shot of your cleavage to post, and in thus doing, lend worth to my previous post?"And those are some bodacious tatas.
That is how she dresses pretty much every day. You gotta realize her wardrobe was picked when she was a b cup.That pic is from a couple weeks ago, she is holding my daughter, I cropped her out so Austins comments didn't fully disturb me.I am here to please gentlemen.
That is how she dresses pretty much every day. You gotta realize her wardrobe was picked when she was a b cup.That pic is from a couple weeks ago, she is holding my daughter, I cropped her out so Austins comments didn't fully disturb me.I am here to please gentlemen.
i would love to see updated pics. how is everything?

I quit smoking 2.5 months ago and today was the first day I weighed myself. I weighed 145 3 months ago and 159 today :club: . I thought I would be saving alot of money but extra food eats up all my old ciggarete money. I used to eat 2 meals a day now I eat 3 with 2 snacks.

I quit smoking 2.5 months ago and today was the first day I weighed myself. I weighed 145 3 months ago and 159 today :club: . I thought I would be saving alot of money but extra food eats up all my old ciggarete money. I used to eat 2 meals a day now I eat 3 with 2 snacks.
u need to go on the chrozzo diet:eat 5k calories + per day and you'll be 125 i no timeobv we need to infect you with CF first, k
Since this poker thing isnt working out my new goal in life is to become so obese they have to cut the side of my building to get me out.
ive actualy seen that donemy dad volunteer FF we not an army general, lol..on the weekends4 yrs ago, they had to cut this guy outta his apt...i saw it..i was there...it was sad
ive actualy seen that donemy dad volunteer FF we not an army general, lol..on the weekends4 yrs ago, they had to cut this guy outta his apt...i saw it..i was there...it was sad
or hillarious
Sometimes , if you lucky, there so fat the ambulance gernie collapses under the massive weight. Now thats funny.
almost..my dad was on right of one guy, over 600 pounds, down a ladder out of his apt for cardiac arrest (obv)....he almost got crushed!****in nuts how someone lets themselves get that big
almost..my dad was on right of one guy, over 600 pounds, down a ladder out of his apt for cardiac arrest (obv)....he almost got crushed!****in nuts how someone lets themselves get that big
Yea they have help. How do they get all that food if there bed ridden. And how do they get the money to buy all that food. its expensive eating buckets of chicken and pizza everyday.
Yea they have help. How do they get all that food if there bed ridden. And how do they get the money to buy all that food. its expensive eating buckets of chicken and pizza everyday.
true

I haven't been here since page 1900, but the TOP over there reminded me of how phenominally awesome Jenny McCarthy's tits were. I haven't seen her recently, so I don't know how she looks now, but back in the day she was immediate-masturbation hot.

I haven't been here since page 1900, but the TOP over there reminded me of how phenominally awesome Jenny McCarthy's tits were. I haven't seen her recently, so I don't know how she looks now, but back in the day she was immediate-masturbation hot.
QFT.I think she was the first woman I ever wanked it to.Twas a fine afternoon during my seventh grade year, I all by ny lonesome on the comp with my hand on my johnson, and Jenny McCarthy's boobs glaring at me.That, gentleman, is when I started the road towards manhood.I told my parents afterwards.

OMG I LOVE VEGAS. Anyway also would like to point out that I have my intrewebz back!