• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Dont be so quick to judge your friend. Love knows no age.
yeah, ive done thathehe
Happy Sunday fellas.
and where may i ask the fuck have you been?
Day game at the Ballpark tomorrow.... I love day games! Baseball is cool.
me too

OMFG Howdy!

OMFG Howdy!
who the fuck are you?you filthy blabbermouth cunt! pack up your pencils and the rest of your shit and dont be here tommorow.where the fuck have you been?no one cares!i hate you!go to hell!YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!i fucked your wife!the jerk store called and they're running out of you!
who the fuck are you?you filthy blabbermouth cunt! pack up your pencils and the rest of your shit and dont be here tommorow.where the fuck have you been?no one cares!i hate you!go to hell!YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!i fucked your wife!the jerk store called and they're running out of you!
feel better?

I have been packingI move WednsdaySo suck it..................No really suited come to Vegas and do your job

Nice.I had a date Saturday, it pretty much sucked. I should be hooking back up with Asian girl this week to complete my mission though.
You realize the pressure is on you now? You can't fail with this Asian chick, if you do, don't ever come to the hideout again.I expect a story that I can masturbate too.
I am not writing you bastards stories anymore. You ask for a story that take me damn near 1/2 hour to type, and nothing!
I enjoyed it, I was just hoping for more details on the kinky stuff.
You realize the pressure is on you now? You can't fail with this Asian chick, if you do, don't ever come to the hideout again.I expect a story that I can masturbate too.
<insert mildly clever joke involving swapping the words come and cum here>
i went for my monthly routine checkup at naval hosp in dc todayhot new asian resident gave me initisl screening b4 docs came inshe was touchy feelyme likey
did you tell her that your penis is working just fine?

Wow... FcP as a whole has pretty much slowed to a crawl this last month or so.. I've been working ridiculous hours and coming home to play "catchup" and being done and/or bored within ten minutes.Still <3 you guys though. Can't wait for the WSOP to start, it always kicks this board in the ass and gets it going strong again.

Oh, and I got Jury Duty starting on the 21st.. blargh. I hope they just send me home like they did the last I got summoned like.. half a decade ago..sigh.

yeah, ive done thatheheand where may i ask the fuck have you been?me too
In CT the last two weeks, just got back home yesterday.
Oh, and I got Jury Duty starting on the 21st.. blargh. I hope they just send me home like they did the last I got summoned like.. half a decade ago..sigh.
Just have a few subtle racist or sexist comments ready to go, you'll be home by lunch!The Bruins won a playoff game again! The Apocalypse!?!
Tell them that you work at a strip joint and if you recognise anyone then you will be prejudicious