The Hideout

we <3 you, lizard. Half of my stuff goes unnoticed, too.. I'm sure we're not the only ones..Hell, they talked about Garth Brooks for 2 pages, and followed it up with 2 pages of Harry Potter...
NTTAWWT
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Hio!
YEESSSSS!!!! That is correct, suh!Now this is a joke account with some serious potential. Kudos to the proud owner.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Cappy37, chrozzo, qyayqi, Napa_Don, Kugelol, Ed McMahon brings a crowd. :club:

Oh hai, I'm sitting in a 4.40 when i was informed that the old guard was here.now we need pckts, brvheart, and ricker, and cdub.oh, and napa.
napa WAS herepkts is missingcdub is too elite for usand brvheart jsut plain ignres us

My friend told me to download some application on facebook that compares people, and whenever I choose someone I was supposed to press flirt. For some reason this girl ended up talking to me, too funny. Looks like in 15 years I'll be engaged.200poiv.jpg

My friend told me to download some application on facebook that compares people, and whenever I choose someone I was supposed to press flirt. For some reason this girl ended up talking to me, too funny. Looks like in 15 years I'll be engaged.200poiv.jpg
lmao.. I can just imagine the camera crew bursting into your room...hansenya3.jpgSHE'S 12!! DO YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF ON NATIONAL TV?!?!?!?!!
lmao.. I can just imagine the camera crew bursting into your room...hansenya3.jpgSHE'S 12!! DO YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF ON NATIONAL TV?!?!?!?!!
LOLshe'll be 27 by the time I meet her then, huzzah!
justin.tv is like a ravenous wolf, eating the hearts of the young and weak. the wolf had me cornered, but I, I was too quick. a worthy adversary. the wolf will return.
get your ASS IN HERE YOU FAG!!!
So everybody remember that kinda shitty job interview I had with an insurance company a few weeks ago? Yeah, neither did I until they called me last week to set up a second interview tomorrow. The hiring process for these guys has been 2+ months and counting. What a way to run a railroad.So I think I've got good answers for most of the standard interview questions the only one I'm having trouble with is the "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" BS. I mean, I couldn't possible tell them the truth and expect to get hired.Anyway got some good BS to give them?**Doing your wife and/or Doing your son will not be counted.
The obvious answer is:"Celebrating the 5 year anniversary of you asking me that question."
Oh hai, I'm sitting in a 4.40 when i was informed that the old guard was here.now we need pckts, brvheart, and ricker, and cdub.oh, and napa.
doublemeup has been MIA for about a year now and I think 76Clubs is dead