• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Anyone ever mention you have a strange smiley obsession.
See signature shutup.gif
Why dont you tell me a little about yourself. I'll go first.My name is Austin. I like Shia LaBeouf and Emma Watson. I am here all day, every day. AND THATS IT.Your turn.
You also like it when I kiss your ear.
Why dont you tell me a little about yourself. I'll go first.My name is Austin. I like Shia LaBeouf and Emma Watson. I am here all day, every day. AND THATS IT.Your turn.
I already did in my profile but I can understand that's too much effort for you.Name: FleurAge: 21City: AmsterdamCountry: NetherlandsJob: Adobe EMEA | CS & Licensing agentEducation: 2nd year Criminology studentInterests: poker, gaming, making flash-presentations, movie-editing, going clubbing, cooking, occasional modelling jobsEnough?
I already did in my profile but I can understand that's too much effort for you.
Is it that time of the month, Jesus H. Christ?And of course I could have just read your profile, but I want to know what you cant tell in some profile. I want to know what makes you tick. What gets you wet? What you dream of during the night?I want to know who you are.
Is it that time of the month, Jesus H. Christ.
Hey, you started it sbatje.gif
And of course I could have just read your profile, but I want to know what you cant tell in some profile. I want to know what makes you tick. What gets you wet? What you dream of during the night?
Sweetheart, what I dream of during the night is none of your business
I want to know who you are.
Come to Amsterdam.puh.gif
Hey, you started it sbatje.gifSweetheart, what I dream of during the night is none of your business Come to Amsterdam.
1. No, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT.2. I dont think you understand this thread or how the internet in general works. We tell each other everything. Take last night, I had a dream where I was a figure skater. Michelle Kwan and I won the gold for pair skating. Would I tell anyone I know in the "real world" that. NO. But here, I tell it all.3. Come to America.
1. No, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT.2. I dont think you understand this thread or how the internet in general works. We tell each other everything. Take last night, I had a dream where I was a figure skater. Michelle Kwan and I won the gold for pair skating. Would I tell anyone I know in the "real world" that. NO. But here, I tell it all.3. Come to America.
1. uhh.. no, YOU STARTED IT hypocrite.gif2. You can think whatever you like, I'm not telling you anything. Nice job on the skating though. 3. Give me 800 dollars and I'll think about it.
1. uhh.. no, YOU STARTED IT hypocrite.gif2. You can think whatever you like, I'm not telling you anything. Nice job on the skating though. 3. Give me 800 dollars and I'll think about it.
1. Excuse me, but I DISTINCLY REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT.2. Thanks. It wasnt all smiles though, Michelle eventually ended our partnership cause I was massaging her vagina as we skated. I was holding her up in one of those crotch holding, female in the air moves, and I just couldnt help myself. I REGRET NOTHING.3. 800$? Who said anything about 800$, bitch, you hookin'?
Just hanging out waiting for DogPatch to come choke me.She wants you man.
I do make her laugh.
Proving I'm not a fake account and the avatar is real is getting quite old I must say sm_eerie.gif
A few more times and you should be good to go. I'll vouch for you though.
Look here sweet tits, you arent the first snatch to come into the hideout, flaunting the goods. There have been others, and they've all broken my heart. So after you've posted here daily for 6 months, MAYBE, maybe I'll acknowledge you.
Suited, showing his love.
1. I wasn't flaunting no goods, I was just drinking coffee!2. I dont give a shit about your "acknowledgement" we.gif
PWNED? Don't take Suited too seriously. He's just worried you'll take his spot as Hideout manpussy.
I'm cool with that coool.gif
FYP
LOLLERS
Okay, I'm done flaunting my goods for the moment, time to wash the dishes. bye.gif
Don't forget to use Slaytex® brand latex gloves.
1. Excuse me, but I DISTINCLY REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT.2. Thanks. It wasnt all smiles though, Michelle eventually ended our partnership cause I was massaging her vagina as we skated. I was holding her up in one of those crotch holding, female in the air moves, and I just couldnt help myself. I REGRET NOTHING.3. 800$? Who said anything about 800$, bitch, you hookin'?
1. Excuse moi sir, but definately YOU STARTED IT shiny.gif2. Can't blame you for the Michelle-incident, you are a guy afterall. How is she doing atm btw? Any lasting trauma from the incident?3. I ain't hooking. That's how much a ticket to the USA costs we.gifGod, I should have seen that one coming... frusty.gif
1. Excuse moi sir, but definately YOU STARTED IT shiny.gif2. Can't blame you for the Michelle-incident, you are a guy afterall. How is sh doing atm btw? Any lasting trauma from the incident?3. I ain't hooking. That's how much a ticket to the USA costs we.gifGod, I should have seen that one coming... frusty.gif
1. Oh yeah, I did.2. We didnt talk much. I just sort of felt her up for a while and then I woke up.3. Did you get the Chappelle Show reference?
1. Excuse moi sir, but definately YOU STARTED IT shiny.gif2. Can't blame you for the Michelle-incident, you are a guy afterall. How is sh doing atm btw? Any lasting trauma from the incident?3. I ain't hooking. That's how much a ticket to the USA costs we.gifGod, I should have seen that one coming... frusty.gif
1. WHO CARES who started it, shut up and fuck already!B. No one is the same after SA21 is done with them, some call it trauma, some just think it's a beautiful experience. Then comes the POB treatment.III. That a one way flight I'm guessing, how you going to earn the money to go home?
3. Did you get the Chappelle Show reference?
Chapelle Show doesn't air here... nosmile.gif