The Hideout

Officially sore and tired today. At 1 AM the friggin Carbon Monoxide sensor went off in my house and I had to air out the house, check everything, then I could not get back to sleep until 4AM.
IbuProfen FTW.. trust me.. you will need it.. and i was thinking about it.. if you know how to do the ab workouts all you really need is the audio..
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

godamit, you are so wiseyou're like a miniature bhudda...with a big dick
I expect penetration by the end of the week.Get on it.
You may have confused carbon monoxide poisoning with sex because it kind of chokes you out and dogpatch just posted, but I assure you sir, I am not getting any either.I set the over under at 3.5 time before baby is born and right now I am at about 1.27. (yes I am counting the fondling in the shower I got as .27)
What kind of fondling are we talking about? Cause I could go as high as .33 with a shower fondling.
IbuProfen FTW.. trust me.. you will need it.. and i was thinking about it.. if you know how to do the ab workouts all you really need is the audio..
Is it just different forms of crunches?
I expect penetration by the end of the week.Get on it.What kind of fondling are we talking about? Cause I could go as high as .33 with a shower fondling.
Hmmmm shower fondling.. wet bodies touching.. doesn't get much better than that
I expect penetration by the end of the week.Get on it.What kind of fondling are we talking about? Cause I could go as high as .33 with a shower fondling.
Mostly balls, some shaft, thats why only the .27, don't want to get the balls too blue, thats painful! If that happens I will just kick the wife out of the house for a few hours and jackoff all over the place.

Anybody here in the insurance racket biz? More specifically, underwriting?I may have a job interview with an insurance scammer company for an underwriting assistant position and I'd like some input on some good questions to ask, things to lie about say as far as interests etc or basically any insight in general that will allow me to stand out in the interview.Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?Bueller?

If she is a man, then **** it, I'll go gay. (In real life)Dog, nice to see you my choking friend.
What up, Brosef? And as far as Hermione and dicks, the guy pitching is just horny.

So I was looking at all who have posted in here.. Daniel has actually posted in here, as well as Chrozzo's alter ego, Chef the black guy from south park, and many others.. Cardwarfare has posted in here 5700 times..

So I was looking at all who have posted in here.. Daniel has actually posted in here, as well as Chrozzo's alter ego, Chef the black guy from south park, and many others.. Cardwarfare has posted in here 5700 times..
Anyone worth knowing has posted in here. C-Dub pwns the Hideout.6 more posts in here for me and I'll be at 1337.
how the heck do you check that?
You know why she is wearing that really lose piece of clothing over the area that covers her genitals right?so you can't see the outline of her penis!
Exactly... Although 13 year olds generally don't have very big wangs, so she's probably just playing it safe.4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: CardWarfare, Cappy37, Ouch-8sUh oh.. Put the cake and streamers away. We're being watched.
Sad, isn't it?
Anyone worth knowing has posted in here. C-Dub pwns the Hideout.6 more posts in here for me and I'll be at 1337.
It's scary that I've been here since page 4 and really have never left. (barring the one little e-fight I had with only me and that other guy)
how the heck do you check that?
Click the post number next to the title of the thread.