The Hideout

Did they get his info? Contact the police? Justice needs to find him.
He's a used-to-be regular who's been coming back in recently.. He's on some MDMA or some wacked out $#!t right now.. I.E. - He's using, he's not his normal self. Bouncers tapped him a few times, but nothing major.. He's also known to be packing from time to time (ex-military), so..... love-taps and 86'n generally best all the way around.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I just played in one of those 3.25 45 man turbos on stars.. I lost the first one but one the second..I don't think I've ever sucked out so much in my life....I hate that tourney style though.. By about 20 min in if you haven't double up by then it's a shove-fest...

I just played in one of those 3.25 45 man turbos on stars.. I lost the first one but one the second..I don't think I've ever sucked out so much in my life....I hate that tourney style though.. By about 20 min in if you haven't double up by then it's a shove-fest...
I played the $3 horse at 1245est with this new weird (read; poor and shortstacked after 30 minutes) for about two weeks as a warm up for my brain to all the regular tourneys I was going to play. The structure is so bad after a half hour I swore I'd never play another.(edit - and I think I'm gonna go have a few beers, but if I don't.....then I'm sure I can make an exception for you Cappy :club:)

Hey! A University of Maine grad on Baltimore's O-line! That's a first.(I know, I know, save the joke, no wonder their offense sucks so bad :club:)

Hey! A University of Maine grad on Baltimore's O-line! That's a first.(I know, I know, save the joke, no wonder their offense sucks so bad :club:)
Congrats...there is a guy from my college who starts as a rookie LB on the Eagles.Madden went to my school also.... I thought he was going to have a stroke, he flipped out when he heard where he went to school.
Congrats...there is a guy from my college who starts as a rookie LB on the Eagles.Madden went to my school also.... I thought he was going to have a stroke, he flipped out when he heard where he went to school.
Oh I didn't go there haha, I took off out of state, but still a nice feeling of pride with any small school/area. :club: I think they have made it to the Div 1-AA semifinals and finals though within the last five years, only to lose to App. State and Montana St. (something like that) Nice nonetheless though.Looks like Indy has their bye weak wrapped up. Despite the Pats looking so good and all their hype, I think this years playoffs is shaping up to be one with a lot of classic football games. A lot of *really* good teams. Gonna be awesome.I'm out. GL in the horse all! bbl.
Hi everyone, I just got back from spending the day with my Mom and the rest of the family and putting up the tree and lights. All in all a pretty good day, and my mom looks a lot better.
Good to hear, good to hear..Now lets have a circle jerk to top off a good day

Donk I thought we were going to have some "alone time" today? WTF, We always invite everyone else, it's like I don't even know you anymore. Is that why you close your eyes when we make love?

Hi everyone, I just got back from spending the day with my Mom and the rest of the family and putting up the tree and lights. All in all a pretty good day, and my mom looks a lot better.
Very good to hear. Sounds like a good day. :club:
Donk I thought we were going to have some "alone time" today? WTF, We always invite everyone else, it's like I don't even know you anymore. Is that why you close your eyes when we make love?
Look.. that 14 incher you keep locked away in your pants all day gets a little bit intimidating when I have to take it on alone.. but with a group, I feel like we can conquer that damn thing..And I close my eyes because it's more romantic.. duh..
Look.. that 14 incher you keep locked away in your pants all day gets a little bit intimidating when I have to take it on alone.. but with a group, I feel like we can conquer that damn thing..And I close my eyes because it's more romantic.. duh..
I always thought you were thinking of ShiaSuited.
I'm gonna be aiming it at you if you don't change that "Infamous" crap back to "It's a sweater!"
I'm gonna be aiming it at you if you don't change that "Infamous" crap back to "It's a sweater!"
Can I have both? I am the the horrible... Evil, murdering. Villainous monster, El Guapo...I thought I would put the 10 Peso version.
nobody likes meeverybody hates meill jsut go eat worms
I like you. I like the way you look at me in the shower. I like the way you wake me up when Im late for work. I like the way you make love to me, so gentle and sweet. And I like the way your heart beats along with mine, forever and ever....
I like you. I like the way you look at me in the shower. I like the way you wake me up when Im late for work. I like the way you make love to me, so gentle and sweet. And I like the way your heart beats along with mine, forever and ever....
Jesus H Christ thats gay...
:club::D :D :D :D :) :) I loledSexy%20Christmas%20Female.jpg