• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Doesn't that just feel unnatural though?Don't you like normal boners?Ladies, Gentleman.. Miss Swan
Boy was I watching MAD TV on the wrong channel.. WOW.
Has anyone drawn the distinction between Miss Swan and Rosanne Barr? Because I see it...
hard to believe that Miss Swan is the voice of Lois Griffin
I'll bring it all together for both of you: Miss Swan *had* to be the inspiration for meg, no?ms_swan-304x223.pngMeg_Griffin_Family_Guy.jpg
then stewart was inspiration for peter griffin.
Stewart was a blond Jm J. Bullock from "Too Close for Comfort". There are no original ideas left in television. Well, besides that "Caveman" monstrosity, which actually was an original Geico idea. Innovative TV based on a commercial? If Caveman was good (it isn't) I'd still hate what it represents.

totally late notice, but if anyone wants in, farewell tourney for Beaverstyle starts in like 5 minutes on PokerStars.Private Tourney: FCP PartyPassword: Ms_Ingbeaver (password is case sensitive) $5 to get in, hurry on up people! Let's all get our money in bad against Beaver, it's the only fitting way to send him off.Good guy, takin' some time off

totally late notice, but if anyone wants in, farewell tourney for Beaverstyle starts in like 5 minutes on PokerStars.Private Tourney: FCP PartyPassword: Ms_Ingbeaver (password is case sensitive) $5 to get in, hurry on up people! Let's all get our money in bad against Beaver, it's the only fitting way to send him off.Good guy, takin' some time off
where the hell is he going?

you guys were some busy little bees today.i see how it is, i get a job where i can't spend all afternoon lurking around here and people actually start posting.grad school apps are getting mailed post haste!

you guys were some busy little bees today.i see how it is, i get a job where i can't spend all afternoon lurking around here and people actually start posting.grad school apps are getting mailed post haste!
you need to switch jobs then :club:
you need to switch jobs then :club:
don't worry the over/under on my firing is two weeks. i figure the background check should find a red flag by then.
that bad?
nah, nothing too major. no convictions of anything major just a couple DUI arrests (diversion or knocked down to traffic violation) and an arrest for agg assault (dismissed). but you never know with some of these corps nowadays.
you see he says yawn, because when he yawns, you fuckers just dont get it. YAWN.
that's it big boy, open wiiiiiiiide.
nah, nothing too major. no convictions of anything major just a couple DUI arrests (diversion or knocked down to traffic violation) and an arrest for agg assault (dismissed). but you never know with some of these corps nowadays.
Hey, fuck them if they dont hire you. I would and thats all that should matter.
Hey, fuck them if they dont hire you. I would and thats all that should matter.
that's just it. i'm already constanza'd in. I interviewed on a wed. they hired me less than 24 hours later and i started the following monday. they didn't have my DOB to begin the background check until after i started so they'd have to terminate me if something red flags. by then i should have access to the fed reserve network so maybe i'll pull a tyler durden if they try to shitcan me.
that's just it. i'm already constanza'd in. I interviewed on a wed. they hired me less than 24 hours later and i started the following monday. they didn't have my DOB to begin the background check until after i started so they'd have to terminate me if something red flags. by then i should have access to the fed reserve network so maybe i'll pull a tyler durden if they try to shitcan me.
Just make sure you get that Penske file finished.

Mr. Thomassoulo picked the wrong man to hire, because he was fake handicapped!I'm like a weed.I'm like a weed in Hitler's bunker.Marjory, tell Mr. Thomassoulo that if he needs me I'LL BE IN MY OFFICE!