The Hideout

como esta?Busy at work lately. On tilt on Stars, haven't played on Tilt lately.
I haven't played poker in a month, and probably won't anytime soon. I have a licensure exam to study for, and it will take anywhere between 6 months and a year to get ready for.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I haven't played poker in a month, and probably won't anytime soon. I have a licensure exam to study for, and it will take anywhere between 6 months and a year to get ready for.
The Thursday before we moved the store I got on Stars and went into a downward spiral. I usually play a couple hours every other day or so, and for awhile I doubled up everytime I played. I gave it all back that day. I knew I should've quit, but oh well. LFTI still have a little stash on Tilt. Have to run it up and TP/MM.But seriously, with work and work, I have no time either.
Granted, you took that horrible beat.. But I *did* find it hilarious the next HH you posted involved being in a pot with someone *named* JackDueceOffSuit. I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or if lee jones was giving you a little more of the no-ky treatment. Regardless, I chuckled.I'm in a *really* bad spot right now. got bronchitis bad, having trouble breathing, coughing up every color of the rainbow, all that jazz.. I'm on antibiotics and the like, but I need a couple more days before I can even *attempt* to play serious poker, so it looks like I may go down to the wire to finish all 20. =/Big ups to Beaver for FT'ing two 4.40s *not* in the challenge, a tip of the cap to your prowess last challenge :club:. From the tables I've railed, you have played great and just taken some disgusting beats. I think my satellite background is helping me score points with a little more frequency than most, which has allowed me to coast into good situations without putting myself in a lot of jeopardy. I should have closed out the challenge on my last final table, tho.. Made one disgusting decision to get it all in with a "stealing" CL with AJ. Both of us had well over half the chips in play with 6 left. I could have coasted into 3rd or second, very mad at myself.But yeah, I need to get healthy and then I'll see what I can do. I got 6 days to get 7 matches out.. yikes.
Of course I don't want to focus on just the one beat, because there are of course spots I could've made those points earlier, its just that I had built up my momentum from nothing, felt good, got a win, getting points, oh baby I see the mountaintop.....and poof. lol.And Lol at Beaver doing the same thing I did. I didn't play any of outside of the challenge this time of course.I hope you feel better to have a good battle with psu to finish it up.
JackDueceOffSuit.
LOL!! I had caught something funny about his name, but only remembered the jack part. How cruel Lee, how cruel.
LOL!! I had caught something funny about his name, but only remembered the jack part. How cruel Lee, how cruel.
It's a superuser account, obviously.

So we had a makeup game for my brothers football team tongiht. We played at the other teams field and all they had for light were two portable, motor powered light stands. I mean one of these things can barely light the end zone. You couldnt see a damn thing. Luckily the other team sucked, cause I could use half the playbook. We just ran it straight at them. Won 26-0. Good lights and thats in the 60's. And I almost go thrown out, there was this complete fuckhead of a ref. Theres an injury timeout and I go on the field to check on the player, and while Im out there I turn to my guys and say,"You 2back, you 3 back."The ref starts yelling at me, "NO COACHING DURING AN INJURY TIMEOUT!""I was just telling them there positions.""NO COACHING, THATS THE RULE."One of the other refs tells this assclown to calm down.He yells at me again, I say again I wasnt coaching, just switching postions."WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" "YOU"RE GONE IF YOU DONT WATCH IT."So what am I to do? I say...."Im very sorry, sir. I apologize, I shouldnt have said anything. I'll go now." In a real sarcastic voice."DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!"I walk away laughing.

So we had a makeup game for my brothers football team tongiht. We played at the other teams field and all they had for light were two portable, motor powered light stands. I mean one of these things can barely light the end zone. You couldnt see a damn thing. Luckily the other team sucked, cause I could use half the playbook. We just ran it straight at them. Won 26-0. Good lights and thats in the 60's. And I almost go thrown out, there was this complete fuckhead of a ref. Theres an injury timeout and I go on the field to check on the player, and while Im out there I turn to my guys and say,"You 2back, you 3 back."The ref starts yelling at me, "NO COACHING DURING AN INJURY TIMEOUT!""I was just telling them there positions.""NO COACHING, THATS THE RULE."One of the other refs tells this assclown to calm down.He yells at me again, I say again I wasnt coaching, just switching postions."WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" "YOU"RE GONE IF YOU DONT WATCH IT."So what am I to do? I say...."Im very sorry, sir. I apologize, I shouldnt have said anything. I'll go now." In a real sarcastic voice."DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!"I walk away laughing.
refs on power trips are -EV

Man, I turned on FOX tonight ready to watch a playoff game, not this put-in-your-quarter-and-run-the-bases intrasquad thing...Seriously dubya-tee-eff?

Man, I turned on FOX tonight ready to watch a playoff game, not this put-in-your-quarter-and-run-the-bases intrasquad thing...Seriously dubya-tee-eff?
not that entertaining...that's for sure
so, i tried another of your 6.60 turbos. 10 left, 6k in chips. then aa < qq and qq < a4 for busto. this isn't my month.
Pokerstars is a cruel, cruel mistress. I thought pokerstars was your secondary site, anyways?
Pokerstars is a cruel, cruel mistress. I thought pokerstars was your secondary site, anyways?
i mostly play on pstars these days. i guess winning tourneys on ap was enough to drive me away from them. i keep looking to my left for the guy with the "i'm with stupid" t-shirt.