• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

No offense, and maybe it's cause I don't have to deal with idiots all day at work, but I think you overreact to people. I mean, you're getting paid to take the calls, who cares if you have to explain it a million times. YOU'RE GETTING PAID! And the person asking about the potato was just making conversation, no need to come back with a smart as.s remark. Just something to think about.Also, I'm bored so I'm playing $100 max
He does have a right to hate his job though...at least he's got the right idea to get out. I have worked with some people that abhor their jobs, but won't take any action to get away from it. However, I do agree with the potato remark...I also think the person was just trying to make conversation.
I agree that he has the right to hate his job, I'm just saying he needs to stop taking it so personal and stop "bringing his work home" with him. I've worked sh.itty jobs before and the only thing that got me through was knowing that I was getting paid to do it. I know he's going through a rough spot in his life, but attacking customers isn't going to help him get through it. This was a cool link I found when I was in a low spot a few weeks ago. Still look at it now and then http://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/06/39-wa...rely-exist.html
The D's thoughts on quitting your job.....So, um... If I was just gonna say one thing to y'all tonight... I'd say, set the artist free. I'm talking about this artist in here, set it free. I'm saying, quit your day job. Now, I know a lot of you people here, you're saying, "I can't quit my day job. I've got kids to feed, Jack." Quit your day job. Focus on your craft, one time, before it's all over, you've died, you've squandered it. You fuckin' robots! Now after a couple years of you focusing earnestly on your craft, K.G. and I will swoop in, we will check out your progress, and we will encourage you to continue! Or we will say stop. And then seriously, you must stop, Or penalties will be created and enforced. Cause listen... This is the problem... Sometimes you follow your heart, sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.
all valid points, but the potato lady still kills me. it just irks me when people ask the obvious. moreover, the lady is just an idiot in general and gets on my nerves to begin with. if that's how you rub me, and then you ask that, you should start expecting smartass remarks like that from me. JS.ANYWAY, on to brighter and shinier things. i play poker yesterday, could get nothing going. was playing good, but things just wouldn't work for me. i only like three or four pots.worst hand (thankfully i know enough to feel right about it) almost made me want to gut myselfHero is dealt JJ in BB.8 limpers. Hero raises, one folds.flop: 852 all diamonds. I hold no diamonds.SB checks, Hero bets to see where he is, 2 calls to the button, who raises. Now I know I'm beat. SB folds, Hero folds. As I fold the dealer reaches over me to grab the SB's cards, my cards hit her arm and exposes my hand. So now everyone knows I have JJ.Turn J. River 5. You have to be kidding.Button turns up the flush to let me know I folded good.So, after my horrible session, I go to the Korean restaurant for round 2. To make a long story short (primarily because I need to get on the clock and don't want to type this all between calls), I'm starting to get all set up.Actually, I'll let you know how it went. I decided best course of action to score cool points was to ask her what her favorite dish is, and I'd order it. Well, now she's all over me, even went so far as to give me her work schedule. Boom.Tonight, I'm going to get digits.
jafhalkjdhfa9hjvnjzvzjvhz9canned again. this time over that call thursday night.slowrolled again. it's obvious i'll never get ahead in life. ever.
Tough break nigga. Keep trucking, its all you can do.
  • Like 1
Tough break nigga. Keep trucking, its all you can do.
well, it's hard to keep trucking without any gas mobney.my roll is too shallow to handle any swings, so i can't even play poker full time unless a miracle happens and i run so good that i don't have a losing session for a month, playing five days a week.so gay.
well, it's hard to keep trucking without any gas mobney.my roll is too shallow to handle any swings, so i can't even play poker full time unless a miracle happens and i run so good that i don't have a losing session for a month, playing five days a week.so gay.
70f93262-319b-48ae-aad6-9c7181847a2d.widec.jpg"I think you should get drunk. Yes, drunk. Definetly."
  • Like 1
Whats new with everyone? Its been pretty slow in here lately. We need a good stripper story or something.
We're all playing the 100k right now. BBL.
I need a hug. or POB
I can help you with that.I just got back from Cascone's. I had the house special with shells and Italian sausauge. It was fantastic. I love me some fine Italian dining.
I can help you with that.I just got back from Cascone's. I had the house special with shells and Italian sausauge. It was fantastic. I love me some fine Italian dining.
The Hill ftw