• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Can anyone tell if this guy is serious?
no way. i'm just joking about everything.if you haven't figured it out by now, i use the word "serious" a lot when i get frustrated. mostly because people think i bs and joke a lot, and can never tell when i am, so i feel the constant need to reiterate that.
no way. i'm just joking about everything.if you haven't figured it out by now, i use the word "serious" a lot when i get frustrated. mostly because people think i bs and joke a lot, and can never tell when i am, so i feel the constant need to reiterate that.
seriously?
No offense, and maybe it's cause I don't have to deal with idiots all day at work, but I think you overreact to people. I mean, you're getting paid to take the calls, who cares if you have to explain it a million times. YOU'RE GETTING PAID! And the person asking about the potato was just making conversation, no need to come back with a smart as.s remark. Just something to think about.Also, I'm bored so I'm playing $100 max
No offense, and maybe it's cause I don't have to deal with idiots all day at work, but I think you overreact to people. I mean, you're getting paid to take the calls, who cares if you have to explain it a million times. YOU'RE GETTING PAID! And the person asking about the potato was just making conversation, no need to come back with a smart as.s remark. Just something to think about.
He does have a right to hate his job though...at least he's got the right idea to get out. I have worked with some people that abhor their jobs, but won't take any action to get away from it. However, I do agree with the potato remark...I also think the person was just trying to make conversation.
He does have a right to hate his job though...at least he's got the right idea to get out. I have worked with some people that abhor their jobs, but won't take any action to get away from it. However, I do agree with the potato remark...I also think the person was just trying to make conversation.
I agree that he has the right to hate his job, I'm just saying he needs to stop taking it so personal and stop "bringing his work home" with him. I've worked sh.itty jobs before and the only thing that got me through was knowing that I was getting paid to do it. I know he's going through a rough spot in his life, but attacking customers isn't going to help him get through it. This was a cool link I found when I was in a low spot a few weeks ago. Still look at it now and then http://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/06/39-wa...rely-exist.html
I'm seriously on the verge of quitting my job right now. I could care less right now, because after the last three calls I've had escalating to yelling fits, I've pretty much had it.I almost blew up on the last lady, and if I could get her billing address. she'd get a mail bomb.Don't laugh, I'm serious.I'm seriously starting to look for backers. I'm not getting paid enough to do this. No way in hell. I have got to get out of here.I'll sell shares of half my action, whatever size anyone wants as long as it is at least $50 (so i wouldn't have to deal with messy percentages). i'm looking for 900 to go (i can provide the rest).but i'm seriously about to put the FYI out on that. because i am seriously at my boiling point. they really do not pay enough to put up with this.
The D's thoughts on quitting your job.....So, um... If I was just gonna say one thing to y'all tonight... I'd say, set the artist free. I'm talking about this artist in here, set it free. I'm saying, quit your day job. Now, I know a lot of you people here, you're saying, "I can't quit my day job. I've got kids to feed, Jack." Quit your day job. Focus on your craft, one time, before it's all over, you've died, you've squandered it. You fuckin' robots! Now after a couple years of you focusing earnestly on your craft, K.G. and I will swoop in, we will check out your progress, and we will encourage you to continue! Or we will say stop. And then seriously, you must stop, Or penalties will be created and enforced. Cause listen... This is the problem... Sometimes you follow your heart, sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.

COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHITi go to work today, and my boss tells me she doesnt need me tongiht. Im like....ummm yeha funny. Shes serious. Apparently she just hired a new driver who can only work friday. So she replaces me. No phone call toghing. Ive been there 7 ****ign years. Whenever they neeed a driver i go inEvery time! I told her to just tell him to leave. She said hes already on the clock i cant do that. I said that complete bullshit and then left.Fridays the money day too...im so fucking pissed right now.

COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHITi go to work today, and my boss tells me she doesnt need me tongiht. Im like....ummm yeha funny. Shes serious. Apparently she just hired a new driver who can only work friday. So she replaces me. No phone call toghing. Ive been there 7 ****ign years. Whenever they neeed a driver i go inEvery time! I told her to just tell him to leave. She said hes already on the clock i cant do that. I said that complete bullshit and then left.Fridays the money day too...im so fucking pissed right now.
wow gg to your boss.i have an idea to help you get your mind off of getting shafted...BRILLIANT!
wow gg to your boss.i have an idea to help you get your mind off of getting shafted...BRILLIANT!
omg i love u dudebut im already waaaay ahead of you!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee