• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

What's up peeps?
bubble time in the $215 starswarmup, right about avgnice stacks in the $55 on stars and the $33 double on FTPUGH ****!!! bubbled the warmup. UTG raises to 10k, i shove for 65k to isolate with TT, and SB big stack shoves, initial raiser folds. Biggie has AA and obv i cant 2 out him
bubble time in the $215 starswarmup, right about avgnice stacks in the $55 on stars and the $33 double on FTP
Nice work man. Keep it up.
Nice work man. Keep it up.
bah, fuck gg liferight after the warmup fiasco, i run KJ into QT on a AKJ flop in the $33 doublestack on starsthen a guy calls my 3 bet all in with K7 on a 235 flop when i was tightest player at table and making a move in the stars $55then AQ < AA in the $33 FTP againweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gg life. hello heaven

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beeeeeeeeeeeeer

i forget if any of you guys are from the central iowa area, but for what it's worth, more than likely i'm going to be in des moines this tues and maybe weds...it's my weekend, and i'm thinking about hitting up prairie meadows to play some mini bac...so, yeah
Any chance you're going to make the 10am tourney on Tuesday. Because I could probably skip work.
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beeeeeeeeeeeeer
I like where you're going with this.
What is this beer thing you speak of?
could you get on AIM, i'm Napa Don Poker, i'm interested in this prosper stuff
As you should be. I just got $23,500 deposited in my bank account from that site.