• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Holy **** do I ever suck at poker. I really wish I could go back in time and stop me from going out to the cardroom tonight. Just bad bad play on my part. I didn't even know what was wrong with me. I just suck so bad. ugh.

MY FTP chat got banned for....FCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPFCP FCP FCPlame.AIM/MSN me when railing.

This has been a ridiculously long night.I managed to run so bad during the first hour of my session that I've been up all night making up my losses.Good news: I've made an absolutely ridiculous comeback, after stepping down to the cheap seats.Bad news: I'm still down $20 on the night. Probably going to play for another half hour and hit the hay.

Just finished a ~+50BB session.Unfortunately, it was .25/.50 LHE, and I was fighting to get back to even after running terribly at 1/2 earlier in the night.

I seriously need to quit this hotel job. I'm a friggin zombie right now and i still have another hour and a half to go.......I hate that the final stretch always feels like the longest.

So fuckin sick$26 mtt that I bought directly into66Get all my money in a HUGE pot on a 6 T 3 (2 spades) board against AdTsTurn: SpadeRiver: SpadeBubblemethefuckupsidnoihfdihfdhfidhfiodhfoidhof;idfojanelle2th.jpgOh yeah remember that private tournament that I tried to set up for last Saturday night? I sent FT the details I believe Wednesday and I just got this email today...Hello,Unfortunately we were unable to get to this in time. If you would like tocreate another private tournament please let us know and we will create onwith the details stated below.Thank you,JoseTeam Full Tilt**************************Thank you for responding so quickly FT. Morons