The Hideout

Why have I not read your blog before?I'm also in an sng right now. 5 left, 4 cash. Just doubled up when I hit a boat with the Krablar.
Well I let it die for a while, but have started paying more attention to it lately.Thanks for the compliment, brv :club:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Good question... he's a good writer.check out the new sig.
EDIT: I laughed. Hard. I am going to Hell.
Isn't it game over if the away team scores at least once?
We just don't know... why don't you start a thread in the religion forum.

just busted out... got crippled when some idiot went runner runner flush after getting it all in on the flop with no pair and only back door draws... so sick... I'm done for the night... gotta clean my room and get ready for the school week...

Isn't it game over if the away team scores at least once?
Apparently they did score, but the goal was overturned.
I'm glad it did. It was horrendous.
wussy.also, check out page 15 of the unbelievable pictures thread.

It seems every one of these MTTs i enter the field is bigger.. 200 something in the first one where i finished 17th, 389 last night when i came 9th, and now 479..i'm cruisin at around 9k, average stack is 3k, 3rd overall in chips.. still very very early though, 240 something left

wussy.also, check out page 15 of the unbelievable pictures thread.
Do I really want to?

Ok, after the last post, I am officially not visiting unbelievable pics again.

I am genuinely upset about Steve Irwin dying. :club:
QFTAnd FileError busted 6th in the Sunday Millions, I wanted him to win. I am very saddened....not to mention Big Ben is out for thursdays game.Wow...1 hour and 13 minutes into the day and the bad news keeps rolling...time to sleep in late
How's The Hideout tonight?
ah, the ol' Drop-n-Top I see.. very niceDoing ok, busted out of a 480 something entrant MTT in 92nd.. played bad, donked off a huge stack.. playing an O8 MTT now.. only 78 entrants, top 10 paid, so that's a pretty good shot at a cash
ah, the ol' Drop-n-Top I see.. very niceDoing ok, busted out of a 480 something entrant MTT in 92nd.. played bad, donked off a huge stack.. playing an O8 MTT now.. only 78 entrants, top 10 paid, so that's a pretty good shot at a cash
Sucks in the MTT. I busted out of a MTT earlier too. Potted the flop with a OESD + backdoor flush, pushed the turn for just over the size of the pot with an OSED, got called down by top pair, 6 kicker. Fucking guy limped in MP with T6o.GL in the o8 tourney.I'll get the TOP in a sec.