The Hideout

Thanks, It'll be interesting to see where this little project takes me.
us too... good job buddy.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Soup is served!!!!

It's up and I'm gonna kick some *** with it. My chin is going to rival the great Bruce Campbell's chin here shortly. I'm not going to take **** from anyone anymore.
Ricker, go for it man. Let me know if you need to get some encouragement.Napa, didn't know you but sounds like you are making a good decision.

Meh, busted out of the tourney.. Really didn't care too much about it, just wanted to take a shot at building a huge stack or busting. Done with poker for the night, but I have the day off tomorrow so I'll most likely be playingThink I'm gonna call it a night.. Maybe go upstairs and put a movie onLater fellas.

Meh, busted out of the tourney.. Really didn't care too much about it, just wanted to take a shot at building a huge stack or busting. Done with poker for the night, but I have the day off tomorrow so I'll most likely be playingThink I'm gonna call it a night.. Maybe go upstairs and put a movie onLater fellas.
night Dubb.
When you're working out listen to that Rocky song in the 4th one when Rocky is working out. That'll keep ya motivated.
lol...I already do that...I also listen as much as possible to You're the best around from Karate Kid...that's the money track to listen to when you're working out.
me vs. you rickeri have about 40lbs to shed that i've put on since college, and i have no motivation
Done. I think the workout regiment will help quite a bit. I just need to start eating better. I think my problem is honestly, I'm not eating enough. I'm only eating twice a day which according to all the articles I'm reading online is way not enough. I should be snacking/eating more throughout the day.
poop.
ummmm....ok.I have a cold. In August. I stink.
ummmm....ok.I have a cold. In August. I stink.
You stay indoors too often. The office is an easy place to catch bateria. Hire someone to sterlize it.

Riggus Maximus.FTP Turbo SnG, 3 handed, 250/500 blinds.Button, the big stack with 7700 or so chips, limps. Me in SB folds JTos and I had about 4000 behind and folds.Folded since I expect the BB to move in for 1500 total, which he does.Button folds.

The good thing about not playing any poker is that I have time to pick up all my old hobbies. I'm writing again which feels really good. I originally got into radio so I could support myself while I wrote screenplays. Although ever since I did radio, I never did any writing. Now I'm filled with ideas and I haven't stopped writing 'em.My latest idea I can't believe someone hasn't done yet. It's a script based on the old theory of "The List." That's the list of Hollywood celebs that you're allowed to sleep with if you ever get the chance. No one ever expects anyone to actually follow through on it, so it's kinda just an academic thing. Not for our hero whose forced to watch his girlfriend get wooed by her number one on her list. OK, so now no one can steal it. It's all mine.

The good thing about not playing any poker is that I have time to pick up all my old hobbies. I'm writing again which feels really good. I originally got into radio so I could support myself while I wrote screenplays. Although ever since I did radio, I never did any writing. Now I'm filled with ideas and I haven't stopped writing 'em.My latest idea I can't believe someone hasn't done yet. It's a script based on the old theory of "The List." That's the list of Hollywood celebs that you're allowed to sleep with if you ever get the chance. No one ever expects anyone to actually follow through on it, so it's kinda just an academic thing. Not for our hero whose forced to watch his girlfriend get wooed by her number one on her list. OK, so now no one can steal it. It's all mine.
sounds good, but there's just one problem...what girl in her right mind would have chuck norris on her "list?"
guess who is #1 on my list?
Renae and your wife... together?ps... Is that even your wife? I'm just guessing.
Sorry to hear you won't be around much anymore bro, it was good times chattin it up in here and playing some pokah, but at least you have goals and drive. Your attitude toward school is admirable, and something I wish I had myself. I can't focus on college at all, and haven't been able to for a while, which is why I've decided to take a break this semester. I'd rather sit here and work on my bankroll "project" than actually do something productive. Don't know why, and for some reason I don't care.But back on-topic, I hope you'll stop in every once in a while and hang out for a bit. You've become a pretty big part of our little group, and it'd be a shame to lose you all together. Best of luck in everything you do man, with the drive you've got, I'm sure you won't need us to wish you success, as you can just as easily go out and get it yourself.
Basically took the words out of my mouth. Well said C-Dubb. You will be missed Napa.

Uh oh I might get into the FTP $150 tournament that starts at 15:00 EST.15:00 EST = 3am in Hong Kong.

Kinda sounds like that win a date with Tad Hamilton flick. Except they don't sleep together.
:club:
.......well I satallite in..........and I may need a pinch hitter.double, did you turn off observer's chat?
.......well I satallite in..........and I may need a pinch hitter.double, did you turn off observer's chat?
I lost my chat for a monthMan bad beats galore in my tourney yet I'm still in and doing pretty good. Dealer: You have been dealt [Ah As]Dealer: freddyewan foldsDealer: allybug007 foldsDealer: oman123 calls 80Dealer: simplyhooked foldsDealer: doublemeup1 raises to 240Dealer: Calot foldsDealer: chuckcc foldsDealer: marcnoiz raises to 635, and is all inDealer: SA_Luckbox foldsDealer: oman123 foldsDealer: doublemeup1 calls 395Dealer: marcnoiz shows [Ac Jc]Dealer: doublemeup1 shows [Ah As]Dealer: The flop is [Qh 2d Kd]Dealer: The turn is [4c]Dealer: The river is [Th]Dealer: marcnoiz shows a straight, Ace highDealer: doublemeup1 shows a pair of AcesDealer: marcnoiz wins the pot (1,430) with a straight, Ace highDOUBLEMEUP!!I flopped the nuts and it held up.