• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

This fucking donk at my table is killing me right now. Make a straight, he rivers a boat. He's been doing it all night, and it's ridiculous. I have him trapped with a surefire scoop, and he catches perfect on the turn and river to crush me. Wow.

This fucking donk at my table is killing me right now. Make a straight, he rivers a boat. He's been doing it all night, and it's ridiculous. I have him trapped with a surefire scoop, and he catches perfect on the turn and river to crush me. Wow.
Switch to Stud. Also, if you're playing within your bankroll, you're more likely to be unlucky. Try moving up. It's all in the math. I'd show you but I don't have time. Time Cop is coming on. Wow, what are the odds that Time Cop would be the cause of a fictional time restraint? I'll figure those, too...
Switch to Stud. Also, if you're playing within your bankroll, you're more likely to be unlucky. Try moving up. It's all in the math. I'd show you but I don't have time. Time Cop is coming on. Wow, what are the odds that Time Cop would be the cause of a fictional time restraint? I'll figure those, too...
You are on fire tonight, Dutch. Bravo. :club::D:D
stop playing jeff. i think you are trying to rebuild your bankroll because of nights like these
Surprisingly, I'm only down $5 on my session, because I'm crushing the rest of the table. But still, its getting ridiculous
You are on fire tonight, Dutch. Bravo. :club::D:D
I'll log out on this note, then. Plus, I don't want to pass out at the computer, fall on the delete key and lose the "proof" I've been Photoshoping all night that I have a girlfriend.
$25 Max PLO8 at FCP.. only full table running
Dude, you are in love with PLO8 these days, huh?
Dude, you are in love with PLO8 these days, huh?
I've pretty much been dominating it lately, ask OEJ, I've been playing really well lately and making tidy profits with each session.
I've pretty much been dominating it lately, ask OEJ, I've been playing really well lately and making tidy profits with each session.
That's my nukka!
golden what are you doing in 4 months that you get to sleep in?
TP/MMing

hmm thought i clicked sit out on my session for a bathroom break, come back and i'm gone. strange. Wasn't playing my best tonight anyways, guess I'll call it quits up a "nugget" ($5)

why 4 months. why not today?
Building the roll, plus other commitments....plus I only want to TP/MM live in Vegas
Building the roll, plus other commitments....plus I only want to TP/MM live in Vegas
and I'm on a mission to do the exact opposite.Build up a roll by playing online. In New York. Home of the number 1 team in the AL east. Sorry, had to throw that in there.
and I'm on a mission to do the exact opposite.Build up a roll by playing online. In New York. Home of the number 1 team in the AL east. Sorry, had to throw that in there.
Asshole. :club:

Ok guys, I think it's time for bed. Had a long day and another one lined up for tomorrow. I prob won't be around til late night tomorrow as usual, since I have work, then probably going out to see that new Beerfest movie with some friends.Later folks

Ok guys, I think it's time for bed. Had a long day and another one lined up for tomorrow. I prob won't be around til late night tomorrow as usual, since I have work, then probably going out to see that new Beerfest movie with some friends.Later folks
Later Dubb, see you manana