• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Down to 6 in the 50 man, severly short stacked. Gonna go to Snakes on a mutha fuc.kin plane when iI bust/winJust busted, hit top pair in bb, get it all in, other guy hit gutshot
yeah... I need to go to the mall and pick up some slacks and a couple shirts...

jeezhad to go to the doctor, have a lump under my right arm, hurts like crap. needless to say, it was freaking me out, and of course, worse case scenario is running through my head (tumor, cancer).turns out it's a cyst, and that it looks like i caught in time so that it won't need to be lanced or drained. just an antibiotic, advil, and a heating pad.gonna eat, take my medicine, and then get to work on this apology.

jeezhad to go to the doctor, have a lump under my right arm, hurts like crap. needless to say, it was freaking me out, and of course, worse case scenario is running through my head (tumor, cancer).turns out it's a cyst, and that it looks like i caught in time so that it won't need to be lanced or drained. just an antibiotic, advil, and a heating pad.gonna eat, take my medicine, and then get to work on this apology.
IT IS NOT A TUMAH!

Evening Nukkas!Nice to see a repeat of one of my favorite pics!Work is pissing me off tonight - so it should be a nice crappy night....

Yay tech support grind. :club:
Sucks tonight. Usual managerial bullshit.